View Full Version : B4 Steering mod?
MHeadling
10-06-2009, 07:49 AM
I have read some where about using AE black ball studs in the steering rack ?
What effect does this have?
I think I read on rctech so maybe this is only good for US tracks?
millzy
10-06-2009, 09:34 AM
it changes the balls stud height
it gives less bumpsteer
Richard Lowe
10-06-2009, 10:08 AM
Less bumpsteer Millzy :lol:
It has exactly the same efect as adding washers to the outside ;)
millzy
10-06-2009, 10:30 AM
Less bumpsteer Millzy :lol:
It has exactly the same efect as adding washers to the outside ;)
that to- i knew it was the same as adding a washer to the outside
Mr lowe sorts it out once agian
MHeadling
10-06-2009, 12:52 PM
Cheers for the answers chaps! So is it worth doing for the Uk tracks?
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.