View Full Version : X-5 diff, how many teeth?
Body Paint
10-06-2009, 02:25 PM
Need a quick answer please, I can't wait till I get home to check, TA:thumbsup:
millzy
10-06-2009, 02:58 PM
Need a quick answer please, I can't wait till I get home to check, TA:thumbsup:
32 isnt it??
Chrislong
10-06-2009, 03:04 PM
I thought it was 27, and the XX4 is 26..
You got my text message yesterday Craig?
millzy
10-06-2009, 03:05 PM
maybe the x factory driver should check the 4wdrc web site lol
http://www.4wdrc.com/4wdrc/tech/DriveRatio2.htm
_sleigh_
10-06-2009, 03:19 PM
my thoughts exactly :p
Body Paint
10-06-2009, 07:29 PM
Cheers Mills
I spent 5 minutes looking for that :eh?:, then had to get back to work, I knew there'd be someone doing less work than me that would find it :thumbsup:
YoungChazz
11-06-2009, 12:33 PM
Be honest with us now, Craig: How could anybody do less ....
Couldn't resist, mate.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.