PDA

View Full Version : Who was late for work this morning?


simoncook
10-06-2009, 02:43 PM
Yes I was late to work this morning, damn RMT closing down the London Underground.

On a side note, this made me feel better http://www.backingblair.co.uk/london_underground/

Note though, if your watching this at work, turn your sound down so your boss can't here it, and if you have small children about you should cover thier ears. - Strong Language used! - You ave been warned.

JJ The Boat Wizzard
10-06-2009, 02:46 PM
Yes I was late to work this morning, damn RMT closing down the London Underground.

On a side note, this made me feel better http://www.backingblair.co.uk/london_underground/

Note though, if your watching this at work, turn your sound down so your boss can't here it, and if you have small children about you should cover thier ears. - Strong Language used! - You ave been warned.


LOL the song! that must be a nightmare without the tubes , every time i go to london i always use the tubes i wouldnt know how to get around london without them , i thought the tube strike was only on the weekend :thumbdown:

IceMike
10-06-2009, 02:57 PM
not me for once i was early :P an i got a parkin spot to prove it

stegger
10-06-2009, 04:26 PM
Yes i was late this morning only i was 200 miles away. :lol:

Chrislong
10-06-2009, 04:32 PM
I was 10 mins late, there was a bloody flatbed wagon dropping bricks off blocking the street.

Lee
10-06-2009, 05:12 PM
I was in for 8, banged 10 hours in and now off to Stars n bars :thumbsup:

stegger
10-06-2009, 05:15 PM
I was in for 8, banged 10 hours in and now off to Stars n bars :thumbsup:
Is that for some american MILF fella :thumbsup:

JCJC
10-06-2009, 05:25 PM
A bit late in this morning, but now getting out of west London is a nightmare, and can look forward to more of the same tomorrow. :thumbdown:

neiloliver
10-06-2009, 05:56 PM
I was in at 7:00am and it is a 40 miles drive.. and I dont start until 7:45. That is committed.

deepdale11
10-06-2009, 06:10 PM
That video is so funny.......LOL

Welshy40
10-06-2009, 06:14 PM
Yes I was late to work this morning, damn RMT closing down the London Underground.

On a side note, this made me feel better http://www.backingblair.co.uk/london_underground/

Note though, if your watching this at work, turn your sound down so your boss can't here it, and if you have small children about you should cover thier ears. - Strong Language used! - You ave been warned.

Hehehe thats why I left canary wharf and moved to Surrey, lifes so much easier when you can drive the pants off your car to work and cost less as well compared to using the expensive underground. Too many useless staff that dont do anything well in the underground. :thumbsup:

DCM
10-06-2009, 06:15 PM
I was in at 7:00am and it is a 40 miles drive.. and I dont start until 7:45. That is committed.

yes, you should, committed, especialy if you worked those minutes and never claimed the time!!!

I am never late, start at 7am, finish roughly about 9pm.... but can be still working up to midnight!!

DAVIDZX5
10-06-2009, 06:17 PM
I leave at 5:45 and get home at 6:45, its about 95 miles to work for me.

:)

Mike Haswell
10-06-2009, 06:43 PM
Alarm went off at 7.30, got out of bed, made a cup of tea and a bowl of cereal. Turned on the computer, picked up my e-mails and started work at 8. I brought some files home Tuesday evening and will be working at home :thumbsup: for the next couple of days. So a shorter day for me, having cut out all the travel and having to get up early to get into central London.

Doomanic
10-06-2009, 07:03 PM
Yes I was late to work this morning, damn RMT closing down the London Underground.

Why? It's not like they sprung it on you with out warning.:confused:

Col
10-06-2009, 07:40 PM
Does the rest of the UK have an underground?
I make it to work on time every day without it.
Personally I hope London suffers for not paying these people what their worth.

Doomanic
10-06-2009, 07:47 PM
Personally I hope London suffers for not paying these people what their worth.

I agree, at £40K p/a they are at least £25K overpaid.

Body Paint
10-06-2009, 07:53 PM
I agree, at £40K p/a they are at least £25K overpaid.

LOL...

Have been doing name badges this week for London Underground and they may be uselees but they have some quality names, my favourite so far is the guy called KOJAK, legend!

Lee
11-06-2009, 06:24 AM
Thats a great traditional british name.

40k for pressing a button, ace!!! :thumbsup:

they dont even have to steer, they just enjoy the ride (ish)