PDA

View Full Version : Windows CE


DCM
12-06-2009, 05:05 PM
Whats it like oh guru's of the computer world??

markwilliamson2001
12-06-2009, 05:19 PM
I wouldn't touch it with a bargepole mate IMO!!!

There are only 3 workstation OS's I would touch...DOS, 2000 and XP LOL!!

HTH
Mark

DCM
12-06-2009, 05:25 PM
I am looking at a netbook, and it needs to be Windows and cheap, thats why I ask. It won't be for anything more than music, MSN and internet, and one app

markwilliamson2001
12-06-2009, 05:29 PM
Whats your price range, maybe I can recommend something...

HTH
Mark

DCM
12-06-2009, 05:29 PM
100-125

rowanp25
12-06-2009, 06:29 PM
prob best looking at the elonex ones then! most places com in around the 125 mark............. also they run xp but IMO go for the linux version (im sure its a lil cheaper, will play all your mp3s ect most chat clients work with most of the poular chats eg live ect, internets firefox, only thing is the one app you wanna run?)

DCM
12-06-2009, 07:17 PM
the one app runs on .NET framework, which is MS based.