PDA

View Full Version : Hmmm, what to get, Aston v8 or Masarati gran turismo


wacattack
15-06-2009, 09:09 PM
...would be a nice problem to have

Belsten
15-06-2009, 09:14 PM
aston all the way

Lee
15-06-2009, 09:18 PM
The astons are ok but they do understeer like a bitch, the masa's are just a different league and have a bit of italian class

wacattack
15-06-2009, 09:25 PM
They do understeer and the sequential gearbox is naf

Welshy40
15-06-2009, 09:26 PM
Hehehe why buy the rubbish when you can buy quality from the Italians. Sorry but the Aston is way too heavy and doesnt come close to the handling of the opposition.

Personally I would rather spend my money on the new Porsche Carrera GT.:p

cjm_2008
15-06-2009, 09:29 PM
if i had that sort of money, i'd be looking at either...

this (http://www.ducati.com/en/bikes/my2008/FamilyPage.jhtml?family=DesmosediciRR)

...or this (http://www.caterham.co.uk/assets/html/showroom/superlightr500.html).

I'm not really into anything that weights more than 750kg....

wacattack
15-06-2009, 09:31 PM
Hehehe why buy the rubbish when you can buy quality from the Italians. Sorry but the Aston is way too heavy and doesnt come close to the handling of the opposition.

Personally I would rather spend my money on the new Porsche Carrera GT.:p

Nooooo I can't do with porsche! The balance is just wrong imo. Engine behind the rear wheels just doesnt make sense. The new lotus evora looks rather special.

Lee
15-06-2009, 09:32 PM
Hehehe why buy the rubbish when you can buy quality from the Italians. Sorry but the Aston is way too heavy and doesnt come close to the handling of the opposition.

Personally I would rather spend my money on the new Porsche Carrera GT.:p

Different league money wise though.

I am fancying something italian or spanish ;)

wacattack
15-06-2009, 09:33 PM
if i had that sort of money, i'd be looking at either...

this (http://www.ducati.com/en/bikes/my2008/FamilyPage.jhtml?family=DesmosediciRR)

...or this (http://www.caterham.co.uk/assets/html/showroom/superlightr500.html).

I'm not really into anything that weights more than 750kg....

I do like caterham, but I think I prefer the atom

Lee
15-06-2009, 09:34 PM
I think your both wrong, i prefer to feel radical :D

wacattack
15-06-2009, 09:36 PM
I think your both wrong, i prefer to feel radical :D

Ya have take it too far don't ya lee haha!!

jim76
15-06-2009, 09:36 PM
atom all the way! especially the limited edition 500bhp one! fastest road car around for acceleration

wacattack
15-06-2009, 09:37 PM
atom all the way! especially the limited edition 500bhp one! fastest road car around for acceleration

Yep, extreme fun in scaffolding! Would love one

millzy
15-06-2009, 09:50 PM
is the GT5 garage lol??

Id have the Massa' top gear killed the Aston for me they bum that bloody companie to much no matter how shit they say the car is you know in the end they will pic the aston over the ferrari and lambo

- Id also have the Radical btw

oh and a Gayardo over a 430 any day

Welshy40
16-06-2009, 10:47 AM
Gutted, if my old man hadnt have written of the XJR I would still be using it now. Gutted.

Still I would be tempted in buying an XJ220 if one came around, now thats pretty smart for an oldie.