View Full Version : Dimensions of a CR Chassis
peetbee
19-06-2009, 09:28 AM
Just wondering if someone had their chassis to hand and could do me a favour and measure it at the widest part please. Thanks :thumbsup:
Chris Doughty
19-06-2009, 11:26 AM
as a rough guestimate (based on some mid-motor conversions I have seen)
until you get a confirmed measurement, estimate with 10mm longer than the length of a LiPo 'stick' pack
peetbee
19-06-2009, 11:43 AM
Thanks Chris:)
that was well spotted!
Chris Doughty
19-06-2009, 11:51 AM
I wouldn't design up a tool or anything too dependant on that measurement, but it should give you an idea until someone can get their measuing stick out on it :D
peetbee
19-06-2009, 01:19 PM
Perfect for what I need right now though Chris :D
Foppa
19-06-2009, 02:21 PM
Measured a chassie i had its 136mm inside and 140,5mm outside at the widest part
peetbee
19-06-2009, 05:08 PM
:thumbsup:cheers foppa, perfect!
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.