View Full Version : HPI Formula 10
greggy
21-06-2009, 08:01 AM
http://www.hpieurope.com/kit-info.php?partNo=102852&lang=en&lang=en
i like the look of this. dont think it will handle the bumps of baginton lol
but it looks like a good kit:drool:
qatmix
21-06-2009, 08:14 AM
The new Tamiya F104 also looks great.. the dilemma is which F1 chassis to buy :)
tenoracer 22
21-06-2009, 08:21 AM
I have a box of carbon fibre HPI chassis / top decks for f102 and f 103 chassis. lots and lots !!:o needs to go to a good home! Phil.
Garry Spice
21-06-2009, 08:53 AM
http://www.hpieurope.com/kit-info.php?partNo=102852&lang=en&lang=en
i like the look of this. dont think it will handle the bumps of baginton lol
but it looks like a good kit:drool:
hmm,shelf queen....i want one.
As the HPI is 4 cell only, it is not an option for me.
greggy
21-06-2009, 09:29 AM
As the HPI is 4 cell only, it is not an option for me.
:O whats wrong with 4 cell
get a speed passion or something similar, you could probarbly get it running to the same speeds as a 200mm pan car
hmm
i feel a project coming along (if i can get any money, or a sponsorship, wheelspin models aint replied yet, after about a year)
lochness42
21-06-2009, 11:51 AM
Someone from factory ran F10 with 6cell stick pack in Japan (I've seen photo somewhere - I'll try to find it) so I belive that there will be tuning part to fit it in later.
Edit: found it
http://www2.odn.ne.jp/~cai36980/F1RCGP/Racereport2009/r0503.jpg
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.