View Full Version : Michael Jackson - dead
http://uk.reuters.com/article/idUKTRE55O6AS20090625
mich-blitz
25-06-2009, 10:09 PM
thats aload of crap it was on the news hes only gone to hospital dount mean hes dead;)
Garry Driffill
25-06-2009, 10:09 PM
Err, It's all over the news?
just quoting whats been reported, he had no pulse, and they couldn't get a pulse after CPR
budgio
25-06-2009, 10:10 PM
Gutted...Absolutely gutted :(
ryan_93
25-06-2009, 10:11 PM
Sky news said he has died
millzy
25-06-2009, 10:12 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/8119951.stm
Spoolio
25-06-2009, 10:14 PM
Yeah, TMZ say he has passed away but this is all "unconfirmed" as I type this. Very sad for his family no matter what your personal opinion is of the fella.
mich-blitz
25-06-2009, 10:14 PM
but hope hes not it is unconfermed:yawn:im deverstated:yawn:hes a nice man;):cry:
Chris Green
25-06-2009, 10:17 PM
Sky news said he has died
At this stage, Sky news (channel 501) is still saying that it is unconfirmed.
Its only the TMZ website that is confirming that he is dead.
No doubt he was mega talented, if a bit strange. RIP.
millzy
25-06-2009, 10:17 PM
ah its ok he will be in that magic islans with Diana and Tupac
mich-blitz
25-06-2009, 10:18 PM
its fine well not fine but hes in a comer hope its all fine:eh?:
Garry Driffill
25-06-2009, 10:19 PM
God its plasterd all over Facebook :bored:
Chris Green
25-06-2009, 10:20 PM
LA times now reporting that he is in a Coma?
Chris Green
25-06-2009, 10:22 PM
LA Times - Official Confirmation that he is dead.
mark christopher
25-06-2009, 10:24 PM
not bad cream aload of money for a concert. clear your debts and do one!!
phil c
25-06-2009, 10:27 PM
not bad cream aload of money for a concert. clear your debts and do one!!
a bit harsh mark but true
not bad cream aload of money for a concert. clear your debts and do one!!
bankers.... take note of above.... good idea haha
mich-blitz
25-06-2009, 10:29 PM
he has gone for good a doctor on sky news 5 has confermed:yawn: RIP mate:cry:
ashleyb4
25-06-2009, 10:30 PM
Tallented but defently strange, will be a sad loss.
A
bodgit
25-06-2009, 10:33 PM
Lets not forget he allready has plans or his body to be cryogenically frozen at death so he can make a comeback tour
budgio
25-06-2009, 10:39 PM
So his new album would be ......Chiller
blitzboy
25-06-2009, 10:40 PM
bet his donour card has expired too
ashleyb4
25-06-2009, 11:49 PM
I wonder if he will have a white coffin and hurse.
A
tis sad really, as he is the first BIG pop person, I remember, from my childhood, and although the stuff he did in the later days of his career were just plain stupid, I still can't forget being excited/scared at the 'thriller' video, in his time, he was awesome.
Welshy40
26-06-2009, 06:56 AM
Michael Jackson died of a heart attack caused by excessive sunshine, moonlight, good times, but their blaming it on the boogey!!!!
:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:p:woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::w oot::woot::woot:
Welshy40
26-06-2009, 06:58 AM
just quoting whats been reported, he had no pulse, and they couldn't get a pulse after CPR
Ummm isnt he plastic fantastic, maybe he was still alive but they need to remove the plactic to find a pulse.
He's not dead, my mate's seen him, he runs a chippy in Cleethorpes.
Gibsy
26-06-2009, 03:12 PM
Why you making jokes about him :mad:
I no his god daughter she is abosolutely distort :cry::cry:
David Church
26-06-2009, 03:17 PM
Why you making jokes about him :mad:
I no his god daughter she is abosolutely distort :cry::cry:
Dude chill, he is gone, God rest his soul!!!! But a little humor does no harm!!!!
mich-blitz
26-06-2009, 03:21 PM
:plmao
Rich D
26-06-2009, 04:51 PM
Why you making jokes about him :mad:
I no his god daughter she is abosolutely distort :cry::cry:
Why are you making jokes about him
I know his God Daughter, she is absolutely distraught.
Translated for English speakers :bored:
mich-blitz
26-06-2009, 04:55 PM
told lmao:p:D:woot::woot:
emtee
26-06-2009, 07:11 PM
Was at work last night when the news broke and it came a bit out of the blue... one of the lads got a text and started to read it out, we all thought it was the start of a joke!... poor old Wacko, mind you, he was one of those characters who you could never picture being a pensioner, it just wouldn't be right... so maybe it was his destiny... not over fond of his music but his impact was beyond question... I pity his poor kids man, where do they go now?
RIP wacko...
telboy
26-06-2009, 07:35 PM
To be honest, he's made some awesome music in the past, and that CAN NOT be taken away from him.
He has had a contraversial life recently, but whether you beleive the press and rumuors is totally up to you.
It did cross my mind that maybe he isn't really dead, and that it was a crafty stunt to clear his debts etc.
Think of the money his estate will be making off of all the video's that are being played on the MTV channels now! and all the tracks that will be getting played on the radio.....not to mention all the album sales that will no doubt increase ten fold!
I'm no BIG fan of Jacko as a personality but as I say he's made some good music, and I think that the world has lost a legend.
Moonwalk anyone?:cool:
neiloliver
26-06-2009, 07:55 PM
I remember our form class being taken the "video room" (the only room in the school with a top loading video recorder in it) at our school in 1983 and our music teacher showing us the Thriller Video.. it was amazing. the lego version is better though I think...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MThEoxSWURA
RIP.. 50 is no age to go...
N
rcracer
26-06-2009, 07:57 PM
Problem with jacko is he had two sides to him the performer on stage which you cant argue he was good at it and the side in his personal life were he was just wacko beyond belief :rolleyes:
superdez
26-06-2009, 08:14 PM
The guy was a nonse, simples.
telboy
26-06-2009, 08:34 PM
...a pretty talented nonse.;)
superdez
26-06-2009, 08:36 PM
Come on (come on) you would not leave your kids with him, would you???
Wraggy
26-06-2009, 09:42 PM
quality! mines been deleted! Thats poor!:thumbdown:
im sure mine will be also :cry:
telboy
26-06-2009, 09:49 PM
Come on (come on) you would not leave your kids with him, would you???
No I wouldn't, but then I'm not trying make a quick 25million dollars!:p
This is what I never got about all that stuff. I'm not saying he didn't do anything, as I don't know, I wasn't there.
But if you had the smallest suspicion that he was 'that way' inclined, then you wouldn't let your kid within 500 miles of the guy, never mind let it sleep over with him.
Although it may have happend, I think there was some money grabbing going on.
After all, if someone had done such a thing to one of my kids, I wouldn't be settling it out of court, no matter what figure was placed on the table. In fact, I wouldn't need a court to sort that out, I'd be in court myself for murder, if I found out that ti had happened to my child!
Wraggy
26-06-2009, 09:49 PM
im sure mine will be also :cry:
ha ha and if by magic it goes :woot:
dbizzle5
26-06-2009, 09:51 PM
ha ha and if by magic it goes :woot:
lol:p
Thats rubbish! Some people are just toooooo serious!:bored:
lol:p
Thats rubbish! Some people are just toooooo serious!:bored:
spose you shouldnt really be serious when someone dies.. should ya! ;)
dbizzle5
26-06-2009, 10:06 PM
spose you shouldnt really be serious when someone dies.. should ya! ;)
no, not if you dont know them or have nothing to do with them!
Gibsy
27-06-2009, 08:00 AM
Why are you making jokes about him
I know his God Daughter, she is absolutely distraught.
Translated for English speakers :bored:
:woot: NO
showtime
27-06-2009, 08:20 AM
http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL23/1877918/3626044/368138517.jpg
Crazy L
27-06-2009, 09:17 AM
PMSL Adam:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:: lol:
Doomanic
27-06-2009, 09:46 AM
Jacko's autopsy has revealed evidence of bubbles in his rectum, the pathologist said he couldn't rule out monkey business at this stage...
emtee
27-06-2009, 10:35 PM
Remember... there are only 2 things in this world that smell of chimpanzee... and 1 of them is chimpanzee... ;)
Doomanic
30-06-2009, 03:17 PM
The Jackson family has requested a second autopsy after an interim report found that the singer was 'basically an elongated cardboard container filled with pills'.
Showbusiness insiders have speculated that Jackson may have been trying to sound like a tube of Smarties whenever he moved in a bid to make himself more appealing to children.
Last night in a bar out here one of the lads after a few drinks decides to do a MJ number so he gets the mic and stands up on stage infront of a packed bar puts the mic to his mouth and says, im glad he is dead he was a f*****g nonse, then moonwalked of stage, all us brits thought he was hilarious as it was totally out of the blue but pretty much every other nationality left the bar. :lol:
ScottyDogWoof
30-06-2009, 03:36 PM
Well police say,
Jacksons death could b sespicious!?
There currently looking for a smooth criminal, He might be black or white,
but he's definietly bad and dangerous, They got fingeprints off the wall,
And the saY SAY SAY there was a man in the mirror, so he has to be there.
They would like two people named Ben and Billy Jean to come forward, but
dont want to start something. Police saythey dont stop till they get enough
as they have found blood on the dance floor,
Police say it will be a tough case but they'll beat it. Police are quoted to say
"its a real thriller.........ah hahahahahahah ahh hahahahah!"
emtee
30-06-2009, 06:52 PM
I think it was Dirty Diana... :p
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.