View Full Version : Spares
evilbert
29-06-2009, 04:03 PM
I was thinking of getting an x11 but before i spent all that money i was wondering if spares availability was good?
do most shops carry spares or would i have to go to team extreme direct?
Many thanks
blitzboy
29-06-2009, 04:05 PM
you d need to go to team extreme direct mate and spares are no problem
c0sie
29-06-2009, 04:23 PM
Im curious as to how one goes from....and I quote...."Ive got to work a month with no pay, cos of the recession".....to......"Wanted, X11 and all electrics".
How does that work? I need to know :D
evilbert
29-06-2009, 04:30 PM
it happens when a lovely relative gives you £1000 for passing a second degree... nans are great aren't they :)
blitzboy
29-06-2009, 04:31 PM
good skill dude
Belsten
30-06-2009, 08:13 PM
going 4wd ? I dont believe it :woot: I never thought I would see the day, you must be his idol Chris
c0sie
01-07-2009, 07:13 AM
Bill has always wanted to be like me.......fat, lazy, hairy......but instead he chose to go 4WD...like his idol :)
Neil Skull
07-07-2009, 04:32 PM
I have been trying to get hold of xtreme for something.
But no luck. is all ok?
jeff jenkins
07-07-2009, 04:44 PM
wow.. go figure:rolleyes: lol
Bungleaio
07-07-2009, 08:42 PM
It's hard work to get hold of the shop sometimes, i find the afternoon is the best time to get them.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.