View Full Version : Kyosho wins Nordic nationals
Neil Skull
30-06-2009, 12:18 PM
Another International result for the FS
http://www.redrc.net/2009/06/nordman-svensson-claim-nordic-titles/#more-20486
All we need is more good UK drivers!!!
Alex H
30-06-2009, 12:51 PM
Check out this videos from the event. You can start with this one:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekOA59J5DYw
And this is his hompage. Only in Swedish and no setups, sorry.http://rc.pererik.nu/default.aspx
Yeah don't speak or read swedish pal... Would be really interested in his setup the track looks very muchly like a UK track.
Alex H
30-06-2009, 02:02 PM
I can contact him and perhaps ask him to post his setup for turf here. On his web page he explains that the original setup didn't work out so well because the track temperature was highly increased this weekend due to the extremely hot weather but he sorted it out and wrote that the car(s) were perfect the whole time. I can just agree since I was standing by the track and saw the cars in action. Just lovely;)
Yeah that would be good.
There are editable setup sheets on petit rc he could use.
Fab
RogerM
30-06-2009, 04:09 PM
Certainly would be interesting but remember that Schumy tires aren't like anything else!
Alex H
30-06-2009, 05:34 PM
They all ran with Losi studs in the rear and some even in the front. Then there was some people that found other options for front tyres.
Belsten
30-06-2009, 07:05 PM
I like the track :drool:
Mr. Pink
30-06-2009, 09:42 PM
Even more vids from a different angle.
http://vimeo.com/5397005
(myself running car no:10)
/Mr. Pink
pererik
30-06-2009, 10:03 PM
Hi guys,
I put together the setup, best format I could to was xps, link here (http://rc.pererik.nu/Setups/FS/PerErikNordman_ZX5FS_Nordics09.xps).
xps viewer is free from microsoft download I think.
Just like Alex described, the cars were awesome. I've never had such a good feel in a 4WD.
I'm attending the Euros in Bilbao later this summer so testing with Schumacher Minispike is scheduled to begin this weekend, will be really interesting to get an idea of what setup to use with those tires.
Just let me know if you have any questions! :)
RogerM
02-07-2009, 11:43 AM
Hi guys,
I put together the setup, best format I could to was xps, link here (http://rc.pererik.nu/Setups/FS/PerErikNordman_ZX5FS_Nordics09.xps).
xps viewer is free from microsoft download I think.
Just like Alex described, the cars were awesome. I've never had such a good feel in a 4WD.
I'm attending the Euros in Bilbao later this summer so testing with Schumacher Minispike is scheduled to begin this weekend, will be really interesting to get an idea of what setup to use with those tires.
Just let me know if you have any questions! :)
Looks similar set-up wise to what I normally run on UK tracks with Schumy minispikes. The only notable differences are
#70 silver springs all round rather than #65
35wt AE oil 2C in the front, 30wt AE oil "B in the rear shocks
1.2mm rear roll bar
pererik
04-07-2009, 02:48 PM
The setup is quite close to the kit setup, I made a mistake in the setup sheet though, I actually used the #68 blue springs in the rear.
Are any of you guys attending the euros in bilbao?
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.