PDA

View Full Version : Trishbits front Brace for the X6!!


Trish
30-06-2009, 07:13 PM
Good news,

Ever found you always stick those 7gram weighs on your front bulkhead and by the end of the run they've gone!

The solution is here the Trishbits front Brass Polished Brace wieghing in at 13.4gs which should help you tweak your set up and gain those vital tenths.

The Brace is £10.50 and there are plenty in stock!

They are a standard fit and last much longer than the ally ones which holes wear out so quickly.

Please Email me at [email protected]

Thanks Trish

Lee
01-07-2009, 11:13 AM
Pimpin :drool:

bigred5765
01-07-2009, 12:50 PM
answer your pms trish or even your emails mate please

ben
01-07-2009, 03:16 PM
answer your pms trish or even your emails mate please

Some people do work carl lol! As far as i know he does have a full time job aswell!

bigred5765
01-07-2009, 03:23 PM
i emailed him over 24hr ago

Lee
01-07-2009, 03:24 PM
and some just toss it off all day on the net :lol:

bigred5765
01-07-2009, 03:34 PM
true

Garry Driffill
01-07-2009, 06:26 PM
and some just toss it off all day on the net :lol:

Yea specially those in Monaco :woot:

ben
01-07-2009, 10:10 PM
And a small percentage of people from the Chorley area :woot:

bigred5765
01-07-2009, 10:29 PM
ill tell that to craggy when i see him,

Lee
02-07-2009, 06:18 AM
Yea specially those in Monaco :woot:

I actually only get to oOple from 7-9 am, 12-2 and 17:00 onwards, the rest of the time they block a lot of websites.

Trish
02-07-2009, 05:11 PM
Yes I went to P.D.A. straight from work last night which was great fun! so by the time I get in 11.30pm I want to sleep lol! not go on the net.

Not to worry Carl I've emailed you back now.

Cheers

Trish

bigred5765
02-07-2009, 06:23 PM
nps trish thanks