PDA

View Full Version : B44 gearing


sparky-0
01-07-2009, 07:38 PM
Hi I have a B44 and a HPI Flux ESC with the 5700 kv motor it is about a 8.5 t. Could any one please point me in the right direction for pinion size with the std 84 spur gear
Many Thanks

jcb
02-07-2009, 12:22 PM
Hi I have a B44 and a HPI Flux ESC with the 5700 kv motor it is about a 8.5 t. Could any one please point me in the right direction for pinion size with the std 84 spur gear
Many Thanks

I would guess about a 23 or 24 but don't know for sure, I run a 6.5 in mine on a 21 if thats any help.

Or gear it so that it hits about flat out about 10 foot before the corner at end of the longest straight.

sparky-0
02-07-2009, 04:50 PM
many thanks i will start with a 20 and work up i am running a 17 and i thought it was a bit slow