PDA

View Full Version : Losi SC Truck ?


VXRBennie58
03-07-2009, 03:42 PM
Hi Guys,

Just looked on the losi website and it looks as if losi are joining traxxas and associated in the making of the scale-realism, short course trucks :D.

I think the truck will be avalible to see on www.losi.com on thursday:woot:

Cheers

Garry Driffill
03-07-2009, 05:04 PM
Knew Losi wouldnt disapoint! :D

VXRBennie58
09-07-2009, 03:36 PM
LOSI Strike !

Its been confirmed, losi are doing a short-course truck ?

Have a butcher's at www.losi.com (http://www.losi.com)

Cheers:D

Chrislong
09-07-2009, 03:44 PM
I love the look of this one... thumbs up Losi (& I WANT ONE!)

Supergreg
09-07-2009, 04:30 PM
Even though I hate the look of this, the chassis design looks interesting (mid motor).

jimmy
09-07-2009, 04:33 PM
Agreed Chris - this one looks the best one yet.

Gnarly Old Dog
09-07-2009, 08:36 PM
This one looks the most interesting one to date - well done Losi Dudes.

I love my SC10 and the more the merrier as far as I'm concerned - but I do hope that the hooligan tail-sliding appeal of the SC10 hasn't been lost with the motor getting lost and ending up at the wrong / right (delete as applicable) side of the rear diff:D

HKP
10-07-2009, 01:20 PM
Interesting that Losi went for the high chassis/ dropped bulkhead design (á la Traxxas Slash) rather than the slammed chassis of the SC10.. I have never understood the rationale for this, but suffice to say my SC does bottom out quite a bit...

Anyway, who you calling a hooligan Old Dog??! :p

Chrislong
10-07-2009, 02:50 PM
Anyone know the release date for this?

Nick Goodall
10-07-2009, 03:52 PM
Does nobody else think it looks far more "Toy" orientated then the SC10? I can't take help but think the way the shocks are set-up that it just doesn't look quite right.... It doesn't look as "realistic" so to speak as the SC10's??

JohnM
10-07-2009, 04:43 PM
I'm not so sure about toy like, but I was wondering why it seems to have cup holders on the sides!:lol:

Ben Turner
11-07-2009, 08:28 AM
Does nobody else think it looks far more "Toy" orientated then the SC10? I can't take help but think the way the shocks are set-up that it just doesn't look quite right.... It doesn't look as "realistic" so to speak as the SC10's??

I thought the same, it looks cool and everything, the mid motor design is going to grab a lot of peoples attention, but it hasnt had the work and track time that the SC10's T4 platform has. Unless losi are working on a midmotor competition buggy................. lol.

I ordered my SC10 yesterday and i wasnt to bothered about waiting for the Losi, the SC10 may not stand out as much as the Strike but from what i have seen the SC10 im not too fussed :lol:

Ben

B4 Sloth
28-07-2009, 07:34 AM
I'm not so sure about toy like, but I was wondering why it seems to have cup holders on the sides!:lol:

I think that is for the 'coors' or red bull editions John. If you attach fans in the right place they act as coolers....so i am told:lol::lol: