PDA

View Full Version : Ghea or Trishbits brass ??


ex-sco77morgan
07-07-2009, 04:18 PM
Want to add brass front bulk and brace plus rear brace to my B4 but unsure on which to go for as they are very different weights

Can anyone tell me which would be best and what combo is used ?

Thanks

jcb
07-07-2009, 05:48 PM
I use the Ghea Racing brass front bulkhead and rear brace on my B4, and have found it balances the car out car out nicely with LIPO. I do have a further 150 grams of weight under the battery but thats it. Delivery and quality is spot on to. Can't comment about the Trishbits parts as have had no experience of them.

Cockerill
07-07-2009, 06:06 PM
I use the TrishBits bulkhead on my X6 and it's perfect fit and finish. I also know other people who use the B4 front and rear blocks and like them a lot.

Give Trish an email at [email protected] and he'll sort you out.

I can't comment on the Ghea stuff, as I have no experience of it.

James
07-07-2009, 06:11 PM
I think the trishbits parts are heavier arent they? I have a front block from trish, its :thumbsup:, depends what youre after...

MattW
07-07-2009, 06:21 PM
I have one of Trish's front blocks on my X6 as well, and it's fine. I'm sure the Geah one is perfectly ok as well. Personally i bought Trish's one as it was heavier. I figured that the reason i was putting one on at all was to add weight, so i may as well add as much as i could.

spenner
07-07-2009, 06:31 PM
I have used both and i have to say both are pretty good... But Trishbit's do a range of different weights now so i will be sticking with them.

mikeyscott
07-07-2009, 06:45 PM
I'll be getting a Trishbits one, so need to e-mail him.

bigred5765
07-07-2009, 06:58 PM
Trishbits for us as well,

Andy71
07-07-2009, 07:56 PM
I run the Trishbits rear block and the front wishbone support/brace and the fit and finish is spot on.

Trish is also a good bloke.

ex-sco77morgan
07-07-2009, 07:57 PM
So it looks like only Lee Martin and Neil Cragg use ghea ones??

:D

Wraggy
07-07-2009, 08:05 PM
So it looks like only Lee Martin and Neil Cragg use ghea ones??

:D
and how rubbish are they !!:woot::lol::lol:

markwilliamson2001
07-07-2009, 08:47 PM
I've got a Ghea one, good quality. Its in my T4 truck. Quick delivery as well at the time.

Ta
M.

tiny tom
08-07-2009, 07:52 AM
I use Trishbits, I have the front and rear blocks. And I have to say he is a great bloke because he is always helping you at the race track.