PDA

View Full Version : RB5 Anti-Squat & Rear Toe In


mart
08-07-2009, 07:42 PM
Hi All,

Could someone tell what degree the anti-squat & rear toe is as standard on the RB5?

Thanks, Martyn

Mr. Pink
08-07-2009, 07:54 PM
On the first RB5 I think it is 3deg anti-squat and 3deg toe in.
If you flip the front mount up side down you get 1 deg anti-squat.

mart
08-07-2009, 08:03 PM
Thanks Mr. Pink :D

Mark Boos
09-07-2009, 06:08 AM
Itīs 2 degrees antisquat and 3 degrees rear toe in.

Fabs
09-07-2009, 08:16 AM
I can guarantee it's 3 degrees anti squat.

Mark Boos
09-07-2009, 09:10 AM
Are you sure?
I asked a Kyosho Team Driver in another forum, and he told me that it is 2 degrees.
And if you look at the Jared Tebo setups there are 2 degrees antisquat, too.

Fabs
09-07-2009, 09:21 AM
I have a very accurate 3D CAD model of the rear suspension that tells me it's 3 degrees for both...

Tebo's setup said 2 degrees, it doesn't state if it's standard or not...

mart
09-07-2009, 09:31 AM
Cheers guys.

I only ask i've i have some Ghea products I want to test this weekend, and when fitting the 2 deg anti-squat block, it seems some what lower than kit. So much so that the wishbone part holding the pin next to the block, now rubs on the T-plate :o

Even when you reverse the original block they still dont rub.

Fabs
09-07-2009, 09:39 AM
Makes sense, I don't think the flipping the block thing changes the anti squat that much.

RogerM
09-07-2009, 06:06 PM
As far as I can tell from the equipement available to me the stock anti squat is 3 degrees, the flipped block gives you 1.2 degrees ... I shaved a little off to give it 1 degree.

Hope that helps