PDA

View Full Version : New - 1/20 Losi CORR Truck!


peetbee
09-07-2009, 03:02 PM
Very interesting! Losi have brought out a competitor to the Slash and SC10, but it's mid motored.
I wonder if the gearbox is going to make an appearance in a new competition 2wd car? Hopefully in not such a strange chassis if it does!
Photos and write up on RCCA (link below)
http://www.rccaraction.com/ME2/dirmod.asp?sid=E29CAE68A6D4457BA0FB171BEC7D56D2&nm=Site+Features&type=news&mod=News&mid=9A02E3B96F2A415ABC72CB5F516B4C10&tier=3&nid=B45D753A2ABD4348B2D725061D0707FC

Oh Bum, the title should read 1/10 not 1/20 D'oh!! :(

Darren Boyle
09-07-2009, 03:03 PM
It is just loosely based on their High Roller truck platform already in use...

peetbee
09-07-2009, 03:07 PM
Oh, shows what I know then :blush:
I need to ask someone on the Losi team about these things before I get all excited and start posting rubbish!

Nick Goodall
09-07-2009, 03:07 PM
Some weird short shock conversion going on there too - Looks like more of a toy i guess?!?

Darren, remember the XX4 Corr Truck things that came out? I remember you ragging around HRC with one! They were actually pretty cool!

Darren Boyle
09-07-2009, 03:29 PM
Some weird short shock conversion going on there too - Looks like more of a toy i guess?!?

Darren, remember the XX4 Corr Truck things that came out? I remember you ragging around HRC with one! They were actually pretty cool!

You never drove one mate, it was awful in the air, like a parachute whenver you left a jump!!! LOL

It was called the Losi SODA truck, based on a conversion for the XX4, then Schumacher "borrowed" the body shape for their Nitro 21 XTR thingy too

VXRBennie58
09-07-2009, 03:39 PM
I actually quite like the look of this !

I dont know what one to get, Losi, Associated or Traxxas:woot:

c0sie
09-07-2009, 05:02 PM
Associated all the way.......