View Full Version : Online World Drifting Championship
Gibsy
09-07-2009, 04:20 PM
Have started a Drift league on this game http://www.driftgame.com.au/
If you want to join leave your email and your drift name that you would like.
Its funn :D
14 spaces
Either I'm crap, or that's chuffin hard!
Gibsy
09-07-2009, 07:52 PM
Lol you just need to get the right car that suits your style :)
jono83
09-07-2009, 07:54 PM
lol its chuffin hard
Gibsy
09-07-2009, 08:02 PM
just got a 129023 :p
Richard Lowe
09-07-2009, 08:37 PM
I can't even get round the track :lol:
Handles worse than a ZX5!
Wraggy
09-07-2009, 08:43 PM
lol its chuffin hard
so is batracer when your team mate isnt particpating ! :cough:
jono83
09-07-2009, 08:53 PM
lol this is the first time i have had proper internet access for ages batracer doesnt work on my iphone.
blitzboy
09-07-2009, 10:14 PM
bugger me thats horrible :lol:
Body Paint
10-07-2009, 09:49 AM
That's ok is that, not easy but I'm clocking consistant 120,000. Best is 148,000.
I'm up for a league
GIBSY: I'll pm my details
Wow, that takes a bit of getting use to. My best is 124,000 so far
migsy
10-07-2009, 12:15 PM
i think all this nappy changing and not enough racing has caused me to get a little rusty right now, what oils you got craig? lol :lol::p;)
Body Paint
10-07-2009, 12:18 PM
i think all this nappy changing and not enough racing has caused me to get a little rusty right now, what oils you got craig? lol :lol::p;)
cauliflower cheese in the front and cow & gate in the back :lol:
Or is that James' super tonight :eh?: :lol::lol:
migsy
10-07-2009, 12:25 PM
i'm not sure that will do me justice right now, i'll tell you after sunday.;)
Just got 211,172 in a mini :D
Gibsy
11-07-2009, 05:24 PM
still spaces join and lets have a battle :p
just pm me your email
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.