PDA

View Full Version : weak direction


teles
13-07-2009, 11:00 AM
Hello, I have one xxx-4 g+ (stock) at a little time, and do not manage to tune the car to have a firm direction in tracks of hard clay , it always extends the curves , on and off power.
The MIP are already in the limit , the battery is the front, the arms are leveled, the servo is a Futaba 3305 and it protected by a Kimbrough Gas Car/Truck Servo Saver , the tires was SCHUMACHER MINI PIN ,maybe were not the indicated ones, but there were other cars with the same tires and they did much better .

I must test oils , toe´s , camber's , springs ???
Someone has some trick or hint, please ...

All the suggestions will be accepted, owners of xxx-4 better :lol:

Again thanked

teles
28-07-2009, 10:13 PM
Very well ... not even a hint or trick, very disappointed. :thumbdown:
Thanked for nothing

ashleyb4
28-07-2009, 11:58 PM
I dont own a xxx4 but i do own a xx4 i would be willing to help BUT I couldnt understand what you are going on about.

the tires was SCHUMACHER MINI PIN ,maybe were not the indicated ones, but there were other cars with the same tires and they did much better .

If they where not marked as mini spikes they where proberly not proberly a cheap copy.

and do not manage to tune the car to have a firm direction in tracks of hard clay , it always extends the curves , on and off power.

Do you mean it understeers when you accelerate?

The MIP are already in the limit

Your guess is as good as mine :confused::confused::confused:

A

peetbee
29-07-2009, 05:21 AM
Very well ... not even a hint or trick, very disappointed. :thumbdown:
Thanked for nothing
To be honest, in the UK we don't have the same tracks as the one you race on. Also the XXX4 isn't that popular.

super__dan
29-07-2009, 07:13 AM
One way diff, better tyre combo to suit car, try without servo saver.

teles
17-10-2009, 01:52 PM
Thanks people but I already sold it xxx-4 , soon I will be going to buy one 1/8 eletric ... it goes out more cheaply ... fewer broken pieces , and they last more