PDA

View Full Version : Wind chimes


Stu
15-07-2009, 09:27 PM
are gay.

DCM
15-07-2009, 09:29 PM
do me head in, all jingly jangly... oooh, look at me, I make a noise when the wind blows...

ashleyb4
15-07-2009, 09:40 PM
Yea i aggree cut the string soff them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A

ben
15-07-2009, 09:42 PM
Stu, why did this need discussing?

Thankyou

savageman25
15-07-2009, 10:01 PM
why does it not need discussing?:p

Chrislong
15-07-2009, 10:05 PM
Bought from Durham, they become named Durham Chimes - they are no less annoying or gay. We got some hung by our front door on the inside, and I can never sneak in pissed quietly, they swerve to hit me every time and then while trying to grab them I just make them jingle more while swearing my tits off.

Rich D
15-07-2009, 10:30 PM
Yep - straight to room 101 along with those tacky 2ft wide butterflies you see bolted to people houses :lol:

Hope nobody here has got any .................. :cry: ;)

Benh
15-07-2009, 10:46 PM
Long version: -

The sometimes better half bought some. She clears off to work, whereas I work mostly from home and all I hear is Jingle-Jimmy-Savill-jangle, all day long.:mad:

I have now moved them onto another tree against the fence. Secluded from the wind and no chance of anymore annoyance.

Or in the short version.........

I agree with you! Bloody things!!! ;)

Alfonzo
16-07-2009, 10:13 AM
Ben - fill 'em with squirty expanding foam, that should shut them up.

Al

emtee
16-07-2009, 10:36 AM
I find the larger, more mellow toned chimes relaxing and ethereal...

But yes, the little tinny cheapo jobbies need binning... along with plastic storks!! who are they kidding? everyone knows you don't get storks in the UK...

Hog
16-07-2009, 11:03 AM
I had to read that twice.......first time I read it as plastic norks :blush:

Think I better get to Specsavers.

Alfonzo
17-07-2009, 02:22 PM
I find the larger, more mellow toned chimes relaxing and ethereal...

But yes, the little tinny cheapo jobbies need binning... along with plastic storks!! who are they kidding? everyone knows you don't get storks in the UK...


Aren't they Herons? :confused:

Stu
17-07-2009, 03:26 PM
They are heron's - they are not just decorative.

Put one of them bad boys on the fringe of your pond and they disuade real herons from having a do at ya' fish.

They are also gay.

DCM
17-07-2009, 03:32 PM
The ponds round by me were raped by an errant Heron, so anything to stop his beak impaling orgy of destruction, is a good thing, in my mind!!

Oscar
17-07-2009, 03:35 PM
Would it be possible to supply us with the OFFICIAL list of "Stu's top ten gay items" :confused:,
This would be of great assistance, just in case anyone inadvertently falls perilously close to accidentally purchasing something which could be construed as a gay item.
Stu, your help now could save someone from a disaster:lol:

Lee
17-07-2009, 03:49 PM
Boxes to hold boxes of tissues are gay, who needs a box for a box :eh?:

DCM
17-07-2009, 04:04 PM
are we talking, the frilly doyle type, that your nan has, or the metal one, in the back of a taxi?? They are both evil...

Stu
20-07-2009, 08:03 AM
Boxes to hold boxes of tissues are gay, who needs a box for a box :eh?:

All tissues are gay.