View Full Version : XX4 WE or PRED X11 '08????
t8rtot
21-07-2009, 01:02 AM
I race on hard packed, med to high bite clay indoors, which one and why..
I have both but can only race one this season. (poor funding)
ashleyb4
21-07-2009, 09:16 AM
Well you have psoted it in the losi section i thin kthat says it all. Go xx4!!!!!!!!!
A
Rebelrc
21-07-2009, 04:24 PM
X11 08:)
U.S.CAT3K
24-07-2009, 03:19 AM
I can't speak for the X11, but I can say the XX4 is one of the easiest to drive 4wd's out there. I've had very good luck with the Robbers setup, and with shock tower braces, front pin brace, and front hub carrier screw mod, it's durable as well. And at least in the States, parts are still easy to get and inexpensive. The sealed drivetrain keeps maintenance to a minimum compared to many other belt-driven cars, but it also makes it a little more difficult to wrench on....that said, as long as you keep an eye on the belts and retain the slipper clutch, the driveline should prove trouble-free.
I love mine and wouldn't part with it for any price :D
Belsten
24-07-2009, 01:06 PM
xx4 all the way, spares are no issue
t8rtot
25-07-2009, 06:33 AM
Is there a one way for the xx4?
ashleyb4
25-07-2009, 08:40 AM
yup.
A
t8rtot
25-07-2009, 12:38 PM
Do you know where I would be able to purchase it, I have been looking but I can't find one, or maybe if u have a part number, thanks
Blake
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.