View Full Version : I'm going Batty
Chequered Flag Racing
22-07-2009, 08:49 AM
short video of bats flying in the night sky over and in my back garden
if you can stay awake and get past a minute thirty there's a little bit more action ;)
ODcyNOlAf8E
don't forget to subscribe to me @ YT to get my latest uploads :)
MALLET
22-07-2009, 09:15 AM
I love watching the bats flying around in front of my living room window. As I live in a 3 story house and we don't close the living room curtains as we are on the middle floor, so we attract the moths on the window and the bats only just miss the glass with their wings. Its amassing to watch :D
poopers
22-07-2009, 09:31 AM
Good vid, bats are ace! :thumbsup:
I often go for a walk in the evenings past some woods where there's bats. I swear they have a competition to see how close they can fly without actually hitting me. :woot:
Chequered Flag Racing
22-07-2009, 09:44 AM
I love watching the bats flying around in front of my living room window. As I live in a 3 story house and we don't close the living room curtains as we are on the middle floor, so we attract the moths on the window and the bats only just miss the glass with their wings. Its amassing to watch :D
you need to video the action
I used my digi cam
MALLET
23-07-2009, 09:17 AM
That's what I've not got :cry: need to get something like that as I love watching nature especially any hawk's. Love watching Sparrow hawk's training their young to hunt and kill.
Tim
bondy
23-07-2009, 11:29 AM
What timmy failed to tel you is that he lives 20 yard from a large cemterery and church.. So are they ordinary BATS ???????? :o
emtee
28-07-2009, 05:17 PM
Are you sure it was the bats you were after..? I think you were checking out the action in the bedroom with the orange curtains and just happened to get the bats in view... you seem to be lurking in the bushes quite a lot..! :lol:
But if it was bats you were after, good work... interesting... what sort of bats are they..?
Chequered Flag Racing
28-07-2009, 06:10 PM
Are you sure it was the bats you were after..? I think you were checking out the action in the bedroom with the orange curtains and just happened to get the bats in view... you seem to be lurking in the bushes quite a lot..! :lol:
that's the view from the rear garden of our house to the bathroom :p
But if it was bats you were after, good work... interesting... what sort of bats are they..?
there not vampire as I still have all my blood :lol:
I'll put some fruit out and see if there fruit bats
MALLET
28-07-2009, 09:18 PM
They are mainly Pipistrelles
http://www.bio.bris.ac.uk/research/bats/britishbats/batpagesimages/commonpipi/pipipipimain.jpg
You'll not get fruit bats here in the UK
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.