PDA

View Full Version : losi xx4 motor clamp trinity


marco NL
27-07-2009, 12:17 PM
can someone help me I'm looking for a motor clamp xx4 (trinity)
TK3012 alum mtr mount clamp xx4

or others hop ups

if you have one for sale let me know
I can pay with paypal

I am from the netherlands

thx marco
mail [email protected]

jim sykes
27-07-2009, 12:36 PM
hi marco
i have one for sale
pm me for more details

marco NL
28-07-2009, 04:12 PM
yo mate

I have send you a private massage, but I heart still nothing from you.
it is about the Trinity motor clamp.


Marco

super__dan
28-07-2009, 06:51 PM
Marco, Jim's recently had a baby and I don't think he checks the internet all that often.

Holeshot
11-08-2009, 10:47 AM
I wouldn't mind one either, how much did they sell for new?

Somerwil
20-08-2009, 05:33 PM
PM'ed ;-)