PDA

View Full Version : favourite oople'r..?


emtee
27-07-2009, 08:48 PM
My firm favourite has gotta be stampede vxlboy... man he's hilarious... :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Battle_axe
27-07-2009, 08:50 PM
My firm favourite has gotta be stampede vxlboy... man he's hilarious... :thumbsup::thumbsup:

this seems a bit meen but my god he made me laugh earlyer

footey
27-07-2009, 08:54 PM
can only be 1 oopler and thats the god him self JIMMY without him there be no oople:blush:

i4n
27-07-2009, 08:55 PM
B-Mag! :D

lochness42
27-07-2009, 10:06 PM
Seriously Jimmy - oOple would be nothing without him.
If we want fun - B-Mag, stampede vxlboy and others similar to them.

ben
27-07-2009, 10:18 PM
can only be 1 oopler and thats the god him self JIMMY without him there be no oople:blush:

I dont agree, he doesnt like me :cry:

stegger
28-07-2009, 02:53 AM
I dont agree, he doesnt like me :cry:
Why BJ ?

Southwell
28-07-2009, 08:15 AM
I dont agree, he doesnt like me :cry:
Who are you?

emtee
31-07-2009, 08:58 PM
http://www.oople.com/forums/showpost.php?p=270228&postcount=8




Taken from the for sale section... check it out...


Like I said... priceless... this guy is pure gold!! (You are SO cruel Mark...)

mark christopher
31-07-2009, 09:16 PM
lol he makes me cringe with laughter

pugs
31-07-2009, 09:31 PM
He must be in the F.D.A



Thats the Association For Dyslexics:lol:..... he'll get it!!!