PDA

View Full Version : Whats your favourite music video


bodgit
29-07-2009, 10:50 PM
Being an old git I dont know who she is but she,s my favourite

8jNBFY5uthU

ian b
29-07-2009, 11:53 PM
top vid .shite music

Battle_axe
30-07-2009, 12:13 AM
it can only be go with the flow by QOTSA

bodgit
30-07-2009, 06:06 AM
top vid .shite music

Was there music on it too????? I never noticed that.

Rebelrc
30-07-2009, 07:08 AM
Yellow
The Race;):D

MALLET
30-07-2009, 08:38 AM
This one isn't too bad.....:drool::drool:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rfr40TDfmM0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rfr40TDfmM0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

This one's better.....:drool::drool:

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cWLcOhzo9_o&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cWLcOhzo9_o&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

stegger
30-07-2009, 11:14 AM
Footy and birds :drool:

hJOiCsL6eD0&feature=fvw

stegger
30-07-2009, 11:23 AM
Good lads :thumbsup:

8qrWTIFcrJs&NR=1

Bungleaio
31-07-2009, 02:29 PM
I'll sort some links out in a bit but -

Prodigy - smack my bitch up

Chemical brothers - Star Guitar

Tool - Schism

Paul Simon - You can call me Al.

BagofSkill
31-07-2009, 03:07 PM
This one isn't too bad.....:drool::drool:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rfr40TDfmM0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rfr40TDfmM0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>



There's an 'uncut' version of this on you tube too..... it's a bit naughty....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EResvzI09IE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EResvzI09IE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

kitesurfer73
31-07-2009, 03:25 PM
It has to be the MIGHTY METALLICA......
Frantic off St Angry album, live Kick's ass man...
And of course Master of puppets there getting old hat
now i know but nuffing sounds better than a metallica riff!!!

traffman
31-07-2009, 04:14 PM
Slipknot , before i forget is good , cleverly edited and i love the sound.

But i fancy that little boots lady in her videos , she is so cute.

traffman
31-07-2009, 04:15 PM
It has to be the MIGHTY METALLICA......
Frantic off St Angry album, live Kick's ass man...
And of course Master of puppets there getting old hat
now i know but nuffing sounds better than a metallica riff!!!


I love Metallica since i purchased ride the lightening on pic disc back in 2nd year .
That was back in 85 as im nearly 38 lol.

Garry Driffill
31-07-2009, 05:52 PM
Metallica are awsome!

I'd love to see them live it would be great, Would have been immence seein them in the Mustain days though. I've got a 'Bay Area Thrashers - Metallica: The Early Days' CD i bought a few years ago its got nearly all of the Kill Em' All tracks live without Hetfeild at the helm! - Sounds pretty damn cool!

Video wise, I couldnt pick one to be honest. I do think the 'The day that never comes' could have been better to be honest, But i think out of any i'd choose somthing from S&M,

No Leaf Clover for me!

bodgit
01-08-2009, 10:45 AM
A US variation of Bohemian rhapsody quite good really

1_UyP4qb6-0

Crazy L
01-08-2009, 12:35 PM
Sabotage by The Beastie Boys, superb parody of '70s cop shows.

Learn to Fly by Foo Fighters

They are two of my favourites off the top of my head, you obviously have the internet, if you want naked chicks, why watch music videos? :p

cjm_2008
01-08-2009, 01:28 PM
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ucGFSusDXKQ&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ucGFSusDXKQ&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object> (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucGFSusDXKQ)

(just kidding!)

B44&501xRacerEX
01-08-2009, 05:33 PM
I like Metallica too guys, but I like Motley Crue, went to a few of thier concerts, Aerosmith opened up for them talk about making your ears ring...
I went to Judas Priest a couple weeks ago, that was awesome!:thumbsup:
Motley Crue mixed with RC cars is just awesome.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OT7k6Fr835Q

Nige55
01-08-2009, 06:32 PM
Just to add a bit of variety in here - my choice would be anything NYC's DJ Timmy Regisford has played out over the last 30 years. Tracks would include a wide spectrum such as - fela kuti, brainstorm, Teddy Pendergrass, Visual, The black bryds though to carl craig, ame and such like. Im guessing no one will have any clue about what I'm on about :lol::D NYC's club *(and disco defining) culture at it's finest, and that's without mentioning the crazy sound systems I've had the pleasure of hearing around the world. :thumbsup:

Nige55
01-08-2009, 06:55 PM
Just to add a bit of variety in here - my choice would be anything NYC's DJ Timmy Regisford has played out over the last 30 years. Tracks would include a wide spectrum such as - fela kuti, brainstorm, Teddy Pendergrass, Visual, The black bryds though to carl craig, ame and such like. Im guessing no one will have any clue about what I'm on about :lol::D NYC's club *(and disco defining) culture at it's finest, and that's without mentioning the crazy sound systems I've had the pleasure of hearing around the world. :thumbsup:
A taster of the underground meastro -

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8M5Rky1ElKs&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8M5Rky1ElKs&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

showtime
01-08-2009, 07:02 PM
this one will do for me :woot:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOEC2jWXqOY

Nige55
01-08-2009, 07:05 PM
this one will do for me :woot:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOEC2jWXqOY

Had a lift in a black Lincoln Continental convertible yesterday, this track would have half suited :D

poopers
02-08-2009, 10:44 PM
Pah.. dunno about these people recommending Metallica;), here's some proper rock gods ! :thumbsup:

L8zt1V043hg&feature=PlayList&p=E766F40ED53E8BEE&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=17



I also like to watch this vid after a hard days pimping, jive talkiing and cutting a strut :cool: :D

Lqtki6I-VTY

Garry Driffill
02-08-2009, 11:26 PM
j3Ob51kBBdM&feature=related

BagofSkill
03-08-2009, 10:06 AM
I don't know how all this metal came about, but I'm bringing it back to hot girls dancing to a slick beat.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pasdDicu0Ms&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pasdDicu0Ms&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>


But Herbie Hancock was a pretty cool clip too!

Battle_axe
03-08-2009, 07:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEGYgcRFKmc this girl beets any girl hands down she is so hot

emtee
03-08-2009, 09:53 PM
6.40 MINUTES OF BLISS... GIRLS AND TOOLS... :woot::thumbsup:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ubci1CH2hbo

stumpiey
04-08-2009, 05:37 PM
I have to go old school

Motorhead, Ace of spades or the game

ACDC, highway to hell

Ironmaiden, number of the beast

and any ZZ top video

dodgydiy
04-08-2009, 07:42 PM
gotta go with the prodigy, smack my bitch up, very good, very clever video and ace tune

http://www.muzu.tv/theprodigy/smack-my-bitch-up-music-video/87956