PDA

View Full Version : XX Front Sub Axle


MatJohnson
01-08-2009, 10:02 AM
HI All,

Shot in the dark really, just strying to rebuild my XX for a play at the local club before I get into this hobby again. But am missing a sub axle from the front.

Its on back order with 2 places, just wondering if anyone has a spare/old on lying about I could purchase from them.

Cheers guys

steveproracing
01-08-2009, 01:01 PM
look on ebay under lunsford you will find some ti ones cheap!

mikeyscott
01-08-2009, 02:19 PM
Yup I've bought some of those for my XXCR that I'm racing at the mo from ebay. B4 got sold to fund parts for the Losi :D

Losi XXCR and Cat SX :)

MatJohnson
01-08-2009, 03:04 PM
Cheers for that guys. Didn't know they made ti ones :)

mikeyscott
01-08-2009, 03:06 PM
Yup, got quite a few bits of ebay for XX parts :)