View Full Version : Kevin Lee TQ's at Stotfold
nikos2002
03-08-2009, 12:09 AM
Great job Kevin!! Any more details - waiting for the full report.
Report will be along later in the week, worry not.
http://www.northernracer.com/posted/122.jpg
http://www.northernracer.com/posted/118.jpg
http://www.northernracer.com/posted/119.jpg
http://www.northernracer.com/posted/120.jpg
http://www.northernracer.com/posted/121.jpg
feniks
03-08-2009, 03:04 PM
great djob too kev and the rest off you all .
will see most off you in bilbao.
nikos2002
03-08-2009, 11:33 PM
Stu - as always, thanks for the wonderful shots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:
KevLee
06-08-2009, 09:20 PM
Shame i could't convert it to a win but i thats my fault. The car was so fast all day... i hope it continues for the euros.
Great pics as always Stu!
Lowie
08-08-2009, 05:56 PM
I noticed that some Preds showed a big gurney on the rear wing and others almost no gurney.
Can someone explain to me what difference this will make when driving the Pred (before I cut some old wings to test ;) )
.. and indeed, mr Stu, great pictures!
+ well done Mr Lee
janus_77
09-08-2009, 06:40 AM
I noticed that some Preds showed a big gurney on the rear wing and others almost no gurney.
Can someone explain to me what difference this will make when driving the Pred
Bigger rear gurney: more stabel, less steering
Smaller rear gurney: More steering, less rear stability
nikos2002
10-08-2009, 05:40 AM
I have also been told that a larger gurney will help keep the nose up some while jumping.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.