View Full Version : oOple Euros Sickstake
Ok Ladies and Gents it's that wonderful time of year when PW takes us all on holiday, this year he is taking us to Spain. Below you will see a list of people attending the Euros (Not including WAG's or Some Pit bitches). But every year someone has a little too much to drink and ends up looking like a baby playing in chocolate cake "Yardy's words not mine" So for a bit of fun and to keep the folks back at home interested i have devised a mini sweep/poll. It's not for money just a laugh. It also doesn't start till saturday for those getting the ferry as you have a head start!!
So fellow oOpler's who is going to get a little over refreshed and puke up first? As a matter of interest i have added PW in but i hear he has hollow legs so he is a 100/1 outsider and just a general WAG's section which could turn out a good bet
Tom Yardy
Tom Cockerill
Stuart Whyman
Stuart Hurley
Stephen Lawson
Simon Overall
Simon Moss
Roger Smith
Paul Wragg
Paul Timberlake
Paul Robinson
Paul Moody
Paul Bradby
Neil Cragg
Nathan Ralls
Mike Bradbury
Michael Cragg
Mathew Dodd
Lee Martin
Lee Farrer
Kevin Lee
John Spencer
Jamie Banks
Greg Spicer
Glyn Ward
Geoff Moss
Gareth Stanton
Gareth Edwards
Ellis Stafford H
Derek Bradby
David Church
David Belsten
Carl Latham
Brian Preddy
Ben Jemison
Anthony Parr
Andy Jones
Mike Cockerill
"Phil Sleigh
Mark Paice
Nick Caro
James Storey
Vicky Storey
Stuart Evans
Richard Sharp
Paul Worsley
Wag's
You can only have 10 options in a poll so just say who you are supporting :D
Robfo
05-08-2009, 10:13 AM
Caro all the way! :thumbsup:
millzy
05-08-2009, 10:21 AM
Stu Evans or Belsten
half on that list ive never seen drink more than 3 pints and then go to bed for agood night sleep to do well the next day
Danny McGee
05-08-2009, 10:25 AM
Stu Evans or Belsten
half on that list ive never seen drink more than 3 pints and then go to bed for agood night sleep to do well the next day
From what ive heard i think it could well be Belsten. After Stotfold my money would be on him :D. COme on Dave do the right think. Chunder!
Belsten
05-08-2009, 10:28 AM
Im not getting there till the sunday, and im not drinking :woot:
Nick Goodall
05-08-2009, 10:28 AM
From what i've seen on Oople little Ben could be a good shout, especially if he goes out mixing it with the big boys??
Ben was going to be my bet, especially if we can influence him.
The great thing about being young is you could get hammered and wake up feeling fine :confused:
Lee Martin
05-08-2009, 10:31 AM
I got 'I got a boat' Belsten.
millzy
05-08-2009, 10:34 AM
a boat?
millzy
05-08-2009, 10:35 AM
Ben was going to be my bet, especially if we can influence him.
The great thing about being young is you could get hammered and wake up feeling fine :confused:
or when your old just wake up still drunk and keep drinking that way you will allways feel fine
yeah true, i tend to peak later now and start again sooner :thumbsup:
GRIFF55
05-08-2009, 10:59 AM
yeh, he's got a boat m##### f#####!
top three for me would be 1. Bavid Belsten
2. stants (or has he learned a lesson?????)
3. saggy, sorry, wraggy:p (he did a good job at eastrax f2's)
IceMike
05-08-2009, 11:00 AM
im gunan put my money on stanton, and ill add an extra bit to say that he will be doin it on the boat over, followed by a water ski ride off the bac of it :P get in!!
Water induced vomit is void :woot:
I can't see stanton going for the double unless DC is going to help him out again?
Belsten
05-08-2009, 11:16 AM
I got 'I got a boat' Belsten.
Im on a boat mofo
yeh, he's got a boat m##### f#####!
top three for me would be 1. Bavid Belsten
2. stants (or has he learned a lesson?????)
3. saggy, sorry, wraggy:p (he did a good job at eastrax f2's)
I dont need any encouragement thanks, im doing serious racing over there
My money is on
Stants
Wraggy
Body Paint
05-08-2009, 11:19 AM
im not drinking :woot:
I've heard that before several very good sessions LOL
Im not getting there till the sunday, and im not drinking :woot:
You could have tried the "im going to pace myself" line, that would have been more believable :thumbdown:
IceMike
05-08-2009, 11:28 AM
Water induced vomit is void :woot:
I can't see stanton going for the double unless DC is going to help him out again?
it wont be water induced, and i hear that dc is t-total now days
Belsten
05-08-2009, 11:31 AM
You could have tried the "im going to pace myself" line, that would have been more believable :thumbdown:
Im sorry I dont understand what pace yourself means
Ah you must be the drinking equivelant of bloomers :woot:
Jonesy
05-08-2009, 11:36 AM
Tony Parr all the way for this one........
Maybe Doddy when it comes to 4wd with Laura not being there :p :p
I would have said me as an outside chance as well but the missus will be there so I've got no chance!
Jamie B4
05-08-2009, 11:38 AM
Took the words right out of my mouth but still putting you down for 2 or 3 as you are in very dangerous company on that boat and even Stacey wont be able to stop you once you had the first 7
stuartw
05-08-2009, 11:44 AM
Tom Yardy
Tom Cockerill
Stuart Whyman
Stuart Hurley
Stephen Lawson
Simon Overall
Simon Moss
Roger Smith
Paul Wragg
Paul Timberlake
Paul Robinson
Paul Moody
Paul Bradby
Neil Cragg
Nathan Ralls
Mike Bradbury
Michael Cragg
Mathew Dodd
Lee Martin
Lee Farrer
Kevin Lee
John Spencer
Jamie Banks
Greg Spicer
Glyn Ward
Geoff Moss
Gareth Stanton
Gareth Edwards
Ellis Stafford H
Derek Bradby
David Church
David Belsten
Carl Latham
Brian Preddy
Ben Jemison
Anthony Parr
Andy Jones
Mike Cockerill
"Phil Sleigh
Mark Paice
Nick Caro
James Storey
Vicky Storey
Stuart Evans
Richard Sharp
Paul Worsley
Wag's
You can only have 10 options in a poll so just say who you are supporting :D
Err, I aint going..... Scott is tho.
Jonesy
05-08-2009, 11:47 AM
Took the words right out of my mouth but still putting you down for 2 or 3 as you are in very dangerous company on that boat and even Stacey wont be able to stop you once you had the first 7
I will quite happily get drunk but the wife is the stumbling block....
I think Friday could be a good day on the ferry, Stanton and me playing cards for tyres while getting drunk!
Gonky
05-08-2009, 12:03 PM
I think Friday could be a good day on the ferry, Stanton and me playing cards for tyres while getting drunk!
I see your foam and raise you a mini spike! :thumbsup:
Gaz_Stanton
05-08-2009, 12:11 PM
Nah, that is soooo last year... :blush:
I see your foam and raise you a mini spike! :thumbsup:
Not far off. Jonesy, I have tyres now and hopefully inserts when I find Belsten later but wheels haven't showed up yet so could be playing for them! :lol:
Although I'm not playing if it's for those magnolia schuey wheels!! :p
Think my money's on Parr too for the title of this thread.
Any bets on missed flights for this year??... :woot:
millzy
05-08-2009, 12:14 PM
missed fights?
Jonesy
05-08-2009, 12:23 PM
Nah, that is soooo last year... :blush:
Not far off. Jonesy, I have tyres now and hopefully inserts when I find Belsten later but wheels haven't showed up yet so could be playing for them! :lol:
Although I'm not playing if it's for those magnolia schuey wheels!! :p
Think my money's on Parr too for the title of this thread.
Any bets on missed flights for this year??... :woot:
Can you remember to bring some cards mate!
Gaz_Stanton
05-08-2009, 12:54 PM
Can you remember to bring some cards mate!
Hmmm... now where did I put that pack with the extra aces?...
There is a casino on board! Just a hunch, but they may have some there.
Wraggy
Uncle Paul worsley
Mrs oOple.. always a player when it comes to drink :D
Me (possibly)
Farrer..
That's my votes :thumbsup::thumbsup:
blitzboy
05-08-2009, 02:12 PM
i thought bdc was on the waggon , ben defo , and niggs if he s got his slovakain love juice with him ,,,, that stuff s like paint stripper but it is good , im still getting withdrawal symptoms from it at stotfold ,,,, :woot: good luck guys
Jonesy
05-08-2009, 02:23 PM
Hmmm... now where did I put that pack with the extra aces?...
There is a casino on board! Just a hunch, but they may have some there.
It won;t be open at 3pm though mate when it's just you vs me in Heads Up Texam Hold 'em action!
Any bets on missed flights for this year??... :woot:
If my first flight is delayed i could well take that title, Saying that i have 2 flights on friday so if they are cancelled ill miss saturdays 2 :lol:
tony12795
05-08-2009, 04:02 PM
Can you vote for yourself Lee ?
Well its like betting on yourself, you can bet on yourself to win but never to lose, i.e match fixing, on this occasion i wouldnt want to miss my flights or throw up so i will say yes :lol:
lochness42
05-08-2009, 05:02 PM
niggs if he s got his slovakain love juice with him ,,,, that stuff s like paint stripper but it is good , im still getting withdrawal symptoms from it at stotfold ,,,, :woot: good luck guys
I would bring some if I'm attending euros but this year not. Maybe next? If you'll be able to remind it that year then I'll get you some options what I can bring to Austria :D
ashleyb4
05-08-2009, 05:42 PM
Jonesy!!
A
niggs98
05-08-2009, 07:01 PM
i have a feeling it will be a random racer/official .......................... but either way i also think it will be dc induced innocent like poor stant's was last time :lol::woot: i can see another name being added to dc's wing ;)
Jonesy
05-08-2009, 08:10 PM
i can see another name being added to dc's wing ;)
Do you know how wrong that sounds..... :lol:
Belsten
05-08-2009, 09:17 PM
just had an emergency meeting with stants in the pub, look out bilboa
Mrs oOple
05-08-2009, 10:50 PM
Wraggy
Uncle Paul worsley
Mrs oOple.. always a player when it comes to drink :D
Me (possibly)
Farrer..
That's my votes :thumbsup::thumbsup:
I'm teetotal this year Ben Mag - serious race reporting to do :) :thumbsup:
David Church
06-08-2009, 04:31 AM
I have been on the wagon for a month, but that's over now!!!! I will be in full effect in Spain!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Gemma
06-08-2009, 06:39 AM
I have been on the wagon for a month, but that's over now!!!! I will be in full effect in Spain!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
I have a feeling this could be very messy!!
My bets are on Stanton, or Ickle Ben :thumbsup:
niggs98
06-08-2009, 07:16 AM
I have been on the wagon for a month, but that's over now!!!! I will be in full effect in Spain!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
i think some more "i got wasted on dc vodka" stickers might be needed vicky ;)
David Church
06-08-2009, 04:07 PM
Who shall I target this year?????
GRIFF55
06-08-2009, 04:42 PM
big air bavid would be funny!!:thumbsup:
David Church
06-08-2009, 04:44 PM
Yep Big air Belston or Mr Banks seems a good idea to me!!!!:thumbsup:
Rohypnol is ace isn't it :thumbsup:
Belsten
06-08-2009, 05:57 PM
Im not having any of it, im going to be tucked up in bed by 8:30 each night :woot:
David Church
06-08-2009, 06:27 PM
Im not having any of it, im going to be tucked up in bed by 8:30 each night :woot:
Dave, now saying that is tempting fate!!!!:thumbsup:
Belsten
06-08-2009, 06:52 PM
Why am I getting the distinct impression people arent taking me seriously
niggs98
06-08-2009, 06:53 PM
with a nick name of brown-O-Belsten how can we :woot:
David Church
06-08-2009, 07:04 PM
Why am I getting the distinct impression people arent taking me seriously
Just pulling your chain mate!!! Are you not even gonna have a drink on either saturday???
Belsten
06-08-2009, 07:14 PM
fair points, not arriving till the sunday, forgot about the sat night when we finish, I may have half a shandy then ;)
GRIFF55
06-08-2009, 07:23 PM
Good luck to all you guys going:thumbsup:, wish i could have gone. Bavid, remember how you drove the first half of sat after you'd had a shandy or two;).
Good luck All!!
Belsten
06-08-2009, 07:27 PM
cheers, thats why im only having 1 shandy after the serious business has finished
Belsten
07-08-2009, 09:04 PM
bets are closing on this thread, some people are already on their way and maybe are being sick already (stants, jonesy etc) more going tomorrow, the the straglers (me, banksy & doddy) early hours of sun morning
Jonesy
08-08-2009, 10:36 AM
bets are closing on this thread, some people are already on their way and maybe are being sick already (stants, jonesy etc) more going tomorrow, the the straglers (me, banksy & doddy) early hours of sun morning
I can confirm we have been here for 3 hours and not one of us has had a drink!! :woot:
ex-sco77morgan
08-08-2009, 10:54 AM
Dave buddy don't stand for this abuse.........
Get out there knock the beers back and put the record straight !!
Might even sort your driving out hehe :woot:
:drool::thumbsup::woot: ENJOY :woot::thumbsup::drool:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.