PDA

View Full Version : B44 Turn Buckle Size? JC Ball Cups


MHeadling
07-08-2009, 11:17 AM
How do chaps, I am putting some JC white pimping ball links on my B44, I am wanting to use the angled rear ones on the hub, I will need a shorter AE turnbuckle,Any one know what part no to order?

If you dont get what I mean take a look at Rich Lowes BJ4 as he runs them.

ben
07-08-2009, 11:45 AM
IMO stay clear of the Jconcepts ball cups. They are too hard and stress/crack in a crash. Id go for the white RPM ones, really good!
Ive got some of the angled white Jconcepts ones you can have for the rear if u decide to use RPM!

MHeadling
07-08-2009, 12:31 PM
Cheers Ben, I have them on B4 and they seem ok?

It has RPM white cups on it so may leave them be, I like the idea of the JC rear links as there is loads of clearence for mud/grass etc.

Does Pidge run JC ones? Or are his white RPM ones?

Richard Lowe
07-08-2009, 12:45 PM
Hi Mark,

The turnbuckles are the AE touring car size, not sure of the exact length without measuring them - 1.25" rings some bells.

Rich :)

MHeadling
07-08-2009, 12:56 PM
Cheers Richard, I will have a look in AE website for part no, You crash alot less than me but I take it your JC cups have been ok?

MHeadling
07-08-2009, 01:02 PM
Found a list on the AE website, what ones do you reckon?

AS1401 are 33mm long

AS1409 are 25.5mm long

chokoboy
07-08-2009, 01:17 PM
How do chaps, I am putting some JC white pimping ball links on my B44, I am wanting to use the angled rear ones on the hub, I will need a shorter AE turnbuckle,Any one know what part no to order?

If you dont get what I mean take a look at Rich Lowes BJ4 as he runs
them.

I run the white jconcepts ball link on my b44, never have popped out or broke, u will need a 1"inch turnbuckle to use them in the rear.
Check out jconcepts website they have the info posted there!

MHeadling
07-08-2009, 02:29 PM
Nice one Chokoboy just the answer I needed!