View Full Version : Schumacher calls-off come back :-(
Nick Goodall
11-08-2009, 08:00 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsport/formula_one/8186319.stm
Lowie
11-08-2009, 08:15 AM
pitty, I would have loved seeing what Schum was capable off with the new Ferrari-car, compared to the present drivers.
... On the other hand, good thing for the young wolves. Someone will get a well-deserved F1-seat :)
dave-p
11-08-2009, 08:17 AM
thats a pity i was sorta looking forward to seeing him get his arse kicked,
but saying that i bet his neck will be better so he can drive for brawn next year.
mikeyscott
11-08-2009, 08:29 AM
Gutted and I was hoping he'd teach the current lot a few lessons
Crazy L
11-08-2009, 10:06 AM
Nevermind F1, I'd liked to have seen if he had World Superbike sized cajones.
CBRDEAN0
11-08-2009, 11:27 AM
Having watched him leave his bike earlier in the year - i'm not surprised he's not recovered yet - he did give the ground quite a smack.
twisty
11-08-2009, 02:31 PM
I`m available,me me me me me,i would show em all how to do it proper like :thumbsup:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.