PDA

View Full Version : Looking for work


Chris Harte
16-08-2009, 11:16 PM
Does anyone know of any companies requiring an accounts assistant, purchase ledger clerk and sales ledger clerk as the Electrical company I work for has folded unfortunately. Should be around the Middlesbrough, Stockton or Hartelpool area please.
See you all at the job centre on Tuesday. :bored:

Chrislong
17-08-2009, 07:49 AM
Sorry to hear it mate, hope you find something great very quickly. Don't waste time - get looking far and wide asap, I must have applied for 1000's to get about 4 interviews, and took me 5 months to get back to work - I was even looking 'outside of the box' hence im now working in a model shop full time rather than working in logistics.

blue_pinky
17-08-2009, 09:22 AM
The company I work for is currently interviewing for that type of thing, but we're in Clevedon nr Bristol....way down south when compared to where to your looking!

I don't know any real detail of the job as I work in the innovation/engineering team...which strangley shares a bit of the office near accounts :woot: which is how I've heard about it.

peetbee
17-08-2009, 09:35 AM
And if anyone knows of any Business Analyst vacancies in the Cardiff to Bristol area please let me know. My job is looking very shaky at the moment as going from 38 to 16 jobs in the department:cry:

Sorry to hijack the topic!

Chris Harte
17-08-2009, 03:35 PM
Thanks for kind words and Peetbee I will let you off. Maybe we should stickie this with people looking for jobs.

peetbee
17-08-2009, 04:50 PM
Thanks Chris, all the best with finding something soon.

peetbee
21-09-2009, 04:43 PM
I hope that Chris found something, but unfortunately I've been advised today that I've been selected for redundancy.

So, does anyone need a business analyst? Please!

migsy
21-09-2009, 04:54 PM
I hope that Chris found something, but unfortunately I've been advised today that I've been selected for redundancy.

So, does anyone need a business analyst? Please!

sorry to hear about that mate, dont let it get you down. keep your head up high.

ps..as far as i know, the club day is going ahead at heath this sunday comeing.