PDA

View Full Version : Where to get a ZX5 and which one?


Graeme
17-08-2009, 01:28 PM
Hello,

Thinking about starting 4WD up again next year and very tempted by a ZX5 (last 4WD I had was an Optima Mid which has just been restored). I presume the latest and greatest FS is the one to have but would appreciate some advice. Also where is the best place to get one as they don't seem to be advertised much (worldwide mail order is Ok as I don't have a local model shop here in rural France)

In addition what are the hop ups if any that are worth having as there doesn't seem to be a list on the Kyosho Japan website. I'm going to be running on a smooth dirt track.

Thanks a lot in advance,

Cheers

Graeme

SimonW
17-08-2009, 02:03 PM
your best bet if running on a dirt track is kyoshoforum.com it's an American site run by Kyosho America probably alot more relevant to your needs and very informative.

HTH SimonW

Fabs
17-08-2009, 03:20 PM
Salut,

PCM a Paris

http://www.pcmshop.com/

En ces temps de disette il faut soutenir l'economie nationale ;).

En plus Sacha le gerant est un ami de longue date et sera de bon conseil, surtout si tu lui dis que tu viens de la part de fabien.

Fab