PDA

View Full Version : Losi 7.5 FDR recommendation


mikeyscott
21-08-2009, 06:20 PM
I've looked at the manual on the Losi site, but it doesn't list the 7.5 in the recommended FDR chart.

I'm wanting to start at the recommended FDR and then go from there for a 4WD car

mikeyscott
13-10-2009, 05:39 PM
Anyone? I imagine it'll be around the 8 FDR range?

My LRP x11 7.5 has 9.4:1 for 2WD and 8.0:1 for 4WD

ashleyb4
13-10-2009, 09:33 PM
about 9.8 or 9.9 what car is it?

A

mikeyscott
13-10-2009, 09:35 PM
Cat SX. My other car is a Losi XX and I'm running the LRP x11 at 9.4

Dyna
16-10-2009, 03:33 PM
Losi have the FDR at 9.3 for a 8.5T and 10.4 for a 6.5 in a 4wd buggy, so i guess it wouldnt be too far out if you halved the difference for a 7.5 ?

So based on that it would be around 9.8 FDR.

mikeyscott
16-10-2009, 04:19 PM
Losi have the FDR at 9.3 for a 8.5T and 10.4 for a 6.5 in a 4wd buggy, so i guess it wouldnt be too far out if you halved the difference for a 7.5 ?

So based on that it would be around 9.8 FDR.

That's exactly what I've done.

Cheers,

Mike