PDA

View Full Version : A B44 convert .


traffman
24-08-2009, 06:25 PM
Yes i know i was in the Yokomo foray , however i purchased a second hand B44 off a fellow oople member and restored it and im now racing it , and loving it.
I thought id pop a couple of pictures up and see how eagle eyed you people are.
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h164/traffman/DSC03614_edited-1.jpg
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h164/traffman/DSC03612_edited-1.jpg

I need a bit more steering though , any tips?

Im running the Reedy lipos in aswell and there ballistic.

MikePimlott
24-08-2009, 06:38 PM
I need a bit more steering though , any tips?

Get some washers under them front inner camber link ball studs :thumbsup:

Nice clean car aswell :thumbsup:

Big G
24-08-2009, 07:12 PM
mid44 :D

traffman
24-08-2009, 09:22 PM
Cheers , ive no idea on set ups .
I drove it for the first time on sunday and it went pretty well.

Aye mid44 it is .

rowanp25
24-08-2009, 11:34 PM
and its PINK:woot: nice car though

ashleyb4
25-08-2009, 12:24 AM
Put some tyres on with some tread on them lol.

A

Danosborne6661
25-08-2009, 09:37 AM
Put some tyres on with some tread on them lol.

A
Yup, that looks like that would help a lot lol

traffman
25-08-2009, 10:02 PM
and its PINK:woot: nice car though

Er CANDY APPLE RED !


Lol .

Those tyres have tread ....honest ! the rears are new but the fronts ill be honest came as spares with the car.