View Full Version : Abusive E-mail Received, Can anyone Track it?
Nick Goodall
25-08-2009, 08:53 AM
Well i've got my car for sale at the moment and have had the usual load of time wasters offering silly P/X's etc but this guy has just over-stepped the mark and i wanted to know if anyone knows a way of Tracking this guy by his E-mail address??
I have a feeling he may even Trade BMW's seeing his e-mail address so it would make it even more interesting if this is the case.....
From "Sal"
Hi i am interested in purchasing your car would you accept £4750 for a cash sale sold as seen i am a genuine buyer and have the cash on me. I am not local to yourself so i would not come down to waste either of our times. Please let me know either way. thanks
My Reply
No thanks. i'm certainly not desperate to sell so wouldn't go so low.
Thanks for the interest
From "Sal"
ok you carry on dreamin with the credit crunch and not many people buying you would be lucky to get a penny over that offer now do 1
I explained that i have already been offered £5500 and refused, and even webuyanycar.com offered over £5k so that's the reason i wouldn't go so low.
I then get this:
From "Sal"
c**k sucker if you are so confident then y is it still not sold sell your mom and your sister i will buy it then also do they have full service history and how many owners
stegger
25-08-2009, 09:01 AM
What a nice guy !!! :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:
Answer-RC-Pete
25-08-2009, 09:06 AM
depends in some ways if its a public email such as hotmail or its domain based like
[email protected]
leeleefocus
25-08-2009, 09:08 AM
What you need to do is not even take any notice when people try to insult you or family as the intention is to get you mad.
First thing to do is not even reply at all as this inturn will irritate them they they cannot get a response from you which is there intention.
I will PM you with what to reply to the person as you have engaged them already and i can guarantee that they will be the one that is mad when they get the response and then just forget about the loser as that's all they are.
If they keep sending mail to you then just block them.
Nick Goodall
25-08-2009, 09:08 AM
depends in some ways if its a public email such as hotmail or its domain based like
[email protected]
It's a live.co.uk e-mail address? I know there are some clever people around so thought someone may be able to look it up or search for it??
CBRDEAN0
25-08-2009, 09:08 AM
Funny but i've just been reading about this kind of stuff.
This guy explains how to do a trace
http://www.mykp.co.uk/my-thoughts/abusive-emails/
MALLET
25-08-2009, 09:08 AM
There is some Trailer Trash about.
No-one needs that. He was just after making money out of you.
Sign him up to some Gay porn sites with his email you've got
cjm_2008
25-08-2009, 09:17 AM
just forget about the loser as that's all they are.
word. the guy is clearly unhinged and will probably die a gruesome death whilst driving some cut-n'shut beemer.
I know how you feel: it's a fight instinct that we're programmed to respond to. at the end of the day it's just words on a screen :thumbsup:
Lee Martin
25-08-2009, 09:38 AM
lets all email him! muahahaha
stegger
25-08-2009, 09:46 AM
lets all email him! muahahaha
:thumbsup::woot::lol:
yeah can we have his email addy :thumbsup:
MatJohnson
25-08-2009, 09:57 AM
Sign him up to some education websites :)
If you really want to forward it to
[email protected] but there's no point in tracking it they wouldn't do anything anyway he ain't threatend you he's just a cock
migsy
25-08-2009, 10:03 AM
why dont we e-mail him a nice j-peg of a propper looser. :thumbsup:
MatJohnson
25-08-2009, 10:26 AM
why dont we e-mail him a nice j-peg of a propper looser. :thumbsup:
Failing that, tub girl would prolly do the job
Kopite
25-08-2009, 10:49 AM
Makes you wonder what goes on in people's heads, to want to send something like that to someone they don't know. Why? The guys needs setting on fire
Nick, would you accept £3999 for your car? And an X6?
Just copy and paste some of stampedevxl boys posts onto an email and send him that, i guarantee you will never hear from him again :thumbsup:
stampede vxlboy
25-08-2009, 12:06 PM
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE NOW LEE FARRER
he could be american?... in the last reply you got he spelt mum "mom" which is the american way...
if his email adress has someingth BMW.live.co.uk, he could of made that so he looks like he knows about BMW's so is more "trusted" with his judjement on pricing...
and i agree, pm everyone on this thread with his emailll... and let us loose :woot::woot::woot:
gaza121
25-08-2009, 01:00 PM
Nick put the Guys email addy on here then we can show him the meaning of abuse!!:thumbsup:
Come on name and shame, to many idiots in this world that need payback
WHAT HAVE DONE NOW LEE FARRER
Nothing :thumbsup:
Nick Goodall
25-08-2009, 01:05 PM
Trouble is if i put up his E-mail address he will probably then just do the same and get his mates to send loads of abuse to my email :-(
Thing is it's my main email addy that i use all the time so i don't really want to risk it......
I'd rather just find out where he lives and point that out to him - see how he reacts then....
cjm_2008
25-08-2009, 01:08 PM
I had a similar thing happen to me a few weeks ago.
I was in the market for an electronic drum kit. I emailed this guy, he took weeks to reply, was pushy on the phone, and I told him I wasn't interested.
within hours I had an email calling me a welsh twat etc etc. he really was a total arse.
so I posted his email on another forum I frequent and everyone bombarded him with bogus enquiries, and posted the results with much hilarity. he recieved a lot of mail and I'm sure it did his head in.
I suggest we do the same. peurile but amusing :thumbsup:
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE NOW LEE FARRER
You missed the "I" out of your sentence :thumbdown:
I thought you nearly had it then but you f***ed up again :cry:
Danosborne6661
25-08-2009, 03:31 PM
You do get boons, watch out for them!
Like a few weeks ago I got conned £100 on here for that DX3R, didn't see it again :(
ch!3f
25-08-2009, 04:55 PM
i do believe that he may not be an english person!
offer so low abusive language thats kinda gives it away!
no offense to any1 i dont intend to offend any1 other than the person who was sending the emails!!:thumbsup:
bodgit
25-08-2009, 05:07 PM
You do get boons, watch out for them!
Like a few weeks ago I got conned £100 on here for that DX3R, didn't see it again :(
off topic but if you paid by paypal then he has to transfer the cash to his registered bank account. Police could get name and address if you complain enough to them.
mikeyscott
25-08-2009, 05:28 PM
There is some Trailer Trash about.
No-one needs that. He was just after making money out of you.
Sign him up to some Gay porn sites with his email you've got
Done that and it's quite funny :)
But have to say very strange response. I've had it before and I've just informed message labs and they've blocked it all. Did piss the guy off more when I said he was going to be blocked etc. Don't know why, but hey some funny people about these days.
I am liking the idea of posting his email address on here, as between use we can register for all sorts.
Nick, out of interest have you got a link to your ad :D
stampede vxlboy
25-08-2009, 11:34 PM
whats my name on lee farrer post for vxlboy he wont do it again ? you trying to funny
Darren Boyle
25-08-2009, 11:42 PM
whats my name on lee farrer post for vxlboy he wont do it again ? you trying to funny
Eh? :confused:
David Church
26-08-2009, 07:31 AM
I would say the guy is not American, they don't say "Do 1" over there, well I never heard it said, and I am not defending the Yanks, I dont really like em either, haha.
Just trying to say the guy is probably in the UK;)
RudeTony
26-08-2009, 07:55 AM
Nick me old fruit......if you only knew how many of those emails we get as we are in the motor trade - my advice is 'do nothing'
It's frustrating doing nothing and I know how that feels but after all you have to ask yourself only the one question - 'is it all worth it?'
In my opinion NO
Laters mate and all the best
ps - I do like the idea of signing him up to some gay sites through!!! - he he he
Nick Goodall
26-08-2009, 08:11 AM
Well, the same guy e-mailed me again with yet more interesting comments to do with my Mum and Sister so f**k it, his email addy is:
[email protected] (
[email protected])
Go for it!
Lee Martin
26-08-2009, 08:23 AM
POWERDRIVE TIME!!!
David Church
26-08-2009, 08:26 AM
This is gonna be good, lets Hammer this idiot!!!!!:thumbsup:
ex-sco77morgan
26-08-2009, 08:30 AM
Haha brilliant time for some fun ......
bodgit
26-08-2009, 08:44 AM
will do
David Church
26-08-2009, 09:31 AM
Helo Mate,
Do you have eny good cars for sale??? I am loking fer somefing cheap, about £250 with tax and mot.
Cheers
Dan Mag
This is what I e mailed to him, hehe, and I am gonna send plenty more, funny thing is he hasnt replied???
creamsodauk
26-08-2009, 10:00 AM
why not say fine ok buy the car car fella you where right im skint, say maybe £4500?
then let him come down and show him a good time lol
bigred5765
26-08-2009, 10:12 AM
try this it wont give you his door number but it will help you trace it down,http://www.online-tech-tips.com/computer-tips/how-to-track-the-original-location-of-an-email-via-its-ip-address/
KennyClark
26-08-2009, 10:23 AM
His inbox will be overflowing.
This is only some of what he has joined up for.
Your information was added to our database.
You were added to the God Pause Daily Devotions email list.
You were added to the Luther News E-lerts email list.
You were added to the Luther Breaking News email list.
You were added to the Stewardship Resources email list.
You were added to the Lifelong Learning E-minder email list.
You were added to the Luther Productions Resources email list.
You were added to the The Preacher's E-pistle email list.
You were added to the Centered Life Resources email list.
You were added to the Admissions Events and Announcements email list.
You were added to the Stewardship Event Announcements email list.
You were added to the Luther Seminary Arts News email list.
You were added to the Give Green email list.
You were added to the GMI Global Vision email list.
You were added to the Center for Missional Leadership email list.
Alfonzo
26-08-2009, 10:28 AM
He's been Oopled! :thumbsup::thumbsup:
bigred5765
26-08-2009, 10:34 AM
seems this guy has just registered for email opt in, a nice firm that sends you emails from its sponsors over 5000 of them, he ticked every box, so he should be getting emails from one or two lol,
_sleigh_
26-08-2009, 10:36 AM
I honestly can't see this type of IP tracer working.
Most DSL connections use dynamic IP allocation, so doing any sort of trace on the source IP now might only lead you to someone completely unrelated.
I know ISP's do offer static IP addresses, but normally at some small extra cost, so not many people choose this option.
bodgit
26-08-2009, 11:33 AM
seems this guy has just registered for email opt in, a nice firm that sends you emails from its sponsors over 5000 of them, he ticked every box, so he should be getting emails from one or two lol,
got a link for that site
ill put it on facebook so all my mates can join in... and there from the "worst area in europe for internet fraud".... should be fun :)
chris_dono
26-08-2009, 12:01 PM
sure it's not from www.dontevenreply.com (http://www.dontevenreply.com) ? ;)
gaza121
26-08-2009, 01:05 PM
I would hate for someone to look up an Email bomber program!!!:thumbsup:
Team No Idea
26-08-2009, 01:35 PM
LOL LOL, he has just signed up for inverted nipple correction!:woot:
Nick Goodall
26-08-2009, 01:54 PM
The child in me is loving this, thanks for the support guys.
I'd love to see his face as he opens up his email later on!
David Church
26-08-2009, 02:19 PM
This is great haha, I have e mailed him a few more times asking for cheap cars, still no reply, LOL
lochness42
26-08-2009, 02:41 PM
I honestly can't see this type of IP tracer working.
Most DSL connections use dynamic IP allocation, so doing any sort of trace on the source IP now might only lead you to someone completely unrelated.
I know ISP's do offer static IP addresses, but normally at some small extra cost, so not many people choose this option.
He can use webmail, so all traces will end up at mail server.
Definitely tracking someone by email is almost impossible.
If anyone is feeling extra mischevious, fire some spam accross to this one too :thumbsup:
[email protected] (
[email protected])
Dazzler
26-08-2009, 06:12 PM
Are you willing to disclose what this person has done wrong Lee?
bodgit
26-08-2009, 06:38 PM
anyone had any response yet
Are you willing to disclose what this person has done wrong Lee?
I'm guessing this: http://www.oople.com/forums/showpost.php?p=162258&postcount=1
(was it really a year ago we were discussing this :woot:)
He might also have been signed up for free email pictures from several sites that can not be mentioned in a public forum but I believe George Orwell wrote a book about it (or was the movie named after a George Orwell book). Must clear history and cache as I don't them traces on my computer!!!!!
sparrow.2
26-08-2009, 07:55 PM
sure it's not from www.dontevenreply.com (http://www.dontevenreply.com) ? ;)
The site had me in tears! Ace! :thumbsup:
stampede vxlboy
26-08-2009, 08:29 PM
[quote=Lee;279096]If anyone is feeling extra mischevious, fire some spam accross to this one too
this is jayne that is my e-mail address n nothing to do with this site if i do get bombarded with shite it will get reported
Charlie Ware
26-08-2009, 08:48 PM
sure it's not from www.dontevenreply.com (http://www.dontevenreply.com) ? ;)
that is hillarious!:lol: :thumbsup:
poopers
26-08-2009, 09:06 PM
Not a nice person this
[email protected]. While you’re on you might as well give
[email protected] a chance to be picked up by the spam bots, wouldn’t want
[email protected] to feel left out and his address:
[email protected] to not be picked up. There’s many great offers
[email protected] would like to get I’m sure. Now off to other forums to allow
[email protected] to be picked up with more great
[email protected] action.
bert digler
26-08-2009, 09:26 PM
Not a nice person this
[email protected]. While you’re on you might as well give
[email protected] a chance to be picked up by the spam bots, wouldn’t want
[email protected] to feel left out and his address:
[email protected] to not be picked up. There’s many great offers
[email protected] would like to get I’m sure. Now off to other forums to allow
[email protected] to be picked up with more great
[email protected] action.
whats this blokes email im gonna send him a pic of a cock:lol::confused:
chris_dono
27-08-2009, 12:50 AM
that is hillarious!:lol: :thumbsup:
utter genius :)
mikeyscott
02-09-2009, 02:36 PM
Decent filtering software (mail marshal) or something like message labs, but with profanity filtering
stox217
05-09-2009, 04:15 PM
This is a funny topic and body herd from the guy since?
He must have got the hint by now :p
i just remembered about this thread and thought i'd read it again. so bloody funny :) poor bloke must have wondered what the hell was going on haha. did the OP hear anything else from the bellend?
barry
07-03-2010, 09:22 AM
His use of the word 'mom' rather than 'mum' or good old 'mam' suggests he's not british. Also, most mailing lists send confirmation emails with a link to click to confirm he wants to receive emails, so he may not have been bombarded with email.
Barry
Nick Goodall
09-03-2010, 12:22 PM
I never heard any more from him lol
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.