View Full Version : The RB-5 and the ZX-5 is Swedish Champions 2009
pererik
26-08-2009, 06:04 AM
Just thought I'd let you know that the Swedish Championships was dominated by kyosho this weekend.
I managed to win 2WD with my RB5 SP car. David Ronnefalk, the 8th scale ace, won 4WD with me in second.
The event was run on clay with the Losi Bigshot tyre.
Cheers!
/PerErik Nordman
Highjumper
26-08-2009, 11:45 AM
Are there any pictures, or Videos!
Greets form Germany!
Kyosho Rulez!
Kim
pererik
26-08-2009, 12:40 PM
I found some links for you:
Pictures added at the host club forum (http://tmk.forum24.se/tmk-about193.html)
More pictures (good action)
(http://www.sevenofnine.se/rc/rm2009/index.html)
Video of 2WD a-main 3 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVkV5KvScuc)
Video of 4WD a-main 3 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJIGXf1issA)
Highjumper
27-08-2009, 05:15 PM
Cool the Track in Trellebourg is still living! I was there at the EURO´s 2000 ??
I Think this was the Year! Very Cool
Great Videos!
Thank You
Kim
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.