View Full Version : Sending massive things through the post
qatmix
31-08-2009, 08:44 AM
Hi all
I've got a large roofbox that I am selling. I have a potential buyer who lives in kent, but he cant collect. How would I be able to send it? An RC car is about the biggest thing I've ever sent in the post.:blush:
Cheers
Contact a courier firm, and ask them, you may need to bubble wrap it.
CBRDEAN0
31-08-2009, 09:57 AM
Hi all
I've got a large roofbox that I am selling. I have a potential buyer who lives in kent, but he cant collect. How would I be able to send it? An RC car is about the biggest thing I've ever sent in the post.:blush:
Cheers
Does it weigh less than 25kg and can it be picked up by one person ?
If not - it's going to have to go on a pallet and could get expensive.
qatmix
31-08-2009, 10:55 AM
cheers, I'll take a look. Its not that heavy as I can easily lift it. but it could be over 25kg
Chris Harte
01-09-2009, 05:56 PM
Try a firm called global logistics north east. They move cable drums around and they are huge!!
Ian F
01-09-2009, 06:13 PM
Try here
http://www.frenni.co.uk/boxit.html
I have used them before and they were great
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.