PDA

View Full Version : WBMCC Indoor Off Road Championships


Pages : [1] 2

Robbiejuk
01-09-2009, 12:09 PM
http://www.wbmcc.com/media/entry/banner.jpg


West Bridgford Model Car Club, based in nottingham england are proud to announce the Indoor off-road championships. Sponsored by customblitz, sprayer of fine bodyshells.

A six round championship catering for off-road buggies and short course trucks. Indoors so no need to get wet to enjoy your favourite class of radio controlled model car racing over the winter.

4 rounds of Qualifying, plus one legged finals for everyone. Five races in total!!

Our Indoor venue is one of biggest carpet tracks in the midlands, with multi surface and purpose made obstacles to challenge even the best off-road drivers. Tuck shop is available for hot drinks and snacks. Doors Open at 9:30am Racing to start at 11:00am.

Junior Championship in each class. Juniors have to be under 17 on the 01-01-09

Prices: £5.00 for members, £8.00 non-members per class, per round. Pre-booking is recommended to ensure yourself a place in your desired class.

More information can be found here:

http://www.wbmcc.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=44&Itemid=68

Entry form can downloaded here:

http://www.wbmcc.com/media/entry/09-10_OFF-ROAD_%20entry_form.pdf

Captain-Codpiece-The-2nd
01-09-2009, 04:51 PM
Looking forward to this! Bring on the trumpets!:thumbsup:
________
Buy Easy Vape Vaporizer (http://vaporizers.net/easy-vape)

blitzboy
01-09-2009, 04:54 PM
get your self s booked in guys i ve got some serious treats in store for this year ,,, more the merrier :woot:

mark christopher
06-09-2009, 02:00 PM
any restrictions on short course tyres? what about kit tyres etc?

Robbiejuk
07-09-2009, 12:11 PM
The Sc10 class rules were wrong on the website so I have updated them. With regards to tyres I am not sure, personally I would like to keep the trucks looking scale so would go with the kit tyres, after driving one of these trucks on our carpet on friday I would say that they grip really well but I can't really comment on longevity of the tyres and would hate to see people running these trucks and having to spend a fortune on tyres.

If I leave it open, providing they stay within the car dimensions would that suit more people than just kit? I want as many people as possible so wouldn't really want to go one way if it puts people off.

The Doctor
07-09-2009, 07:21 PM
Just on my way outside to start the ramp-building now... :thumbsup:

Spoolio
07-09-2009, 08:35 PM
I'd probably join but the initial fee of £200 on the web page looks a bit too steep for me :(, unless of course you get a car as part of your membership pack.

http://www.wbmcc.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=49&Itemid=59

blitzboy
07-09-2009, 09:19 PM
think thats a bit of atype error on the site ,, robbie will confirm i would say

Benh
07-09-2009, 10:56 PM
I am seriously considering the trip from the South East.

I will not (along with some others from my club who may make the journey) be able to make the 16th of January one - The Petit is on the same weekend. Would be ideal if they were different weekends, if that's possible.;).

Is the championship best of x rounds, or do all rounds/dates count? I didn't see it listed.

Also, I dislike paper, any idea when the online booking will be open, and can we send electronic payment, BAC's, Paypal etc.

Also, I would suggest kit tyres for the SC10 - they have plenty of grip. Maybe limit us to 1 set per round, only takes an organisers Perm Marker on the wheel rims. So many colours - anyone seen with an SC10 and a 40pen selection of markers is up to no good.

Thanks in advance

James
08-09-2009, 07:01 AM
I did this series last year, was really good, reccommended.. More racers would be great..

Maybe have just a little bit more polished floor this time ?

mark christopher
08-09-2009, 08:36 AM
got to be honnest id like to see kit tyres only, far cheaper to know you need one set, not four, just in case, how many have slashes? Or is it more sc10?

Robbiejuk
08-09-2009, 11:47 AM
Right then guys, Q & A Time

Mark I agree with you kit tyres are they way forward so kit tyres it will be.

Smokin, don't worry we will be working on the multi surface aspect, Personally I would prefer to take all the carpet up and just leave it over the ramps but that would defeat the object of why we have booked the hall on the saturday. But be assured we will make it more tyre friendly this year.

BenH good to hear you are thinking about making the trek up. There will be an on-line pre-booking form on the site very soon, just pay on the day when you turn up. With regards to the petit race our dates were really set by the sunday touring car meetings so we didn't really take it into account unfortunatley, we clashed with it last year as well, it would be too late to change the date now as well unfortunatley you will have to miss that one. aying that though our series will be great practice for the petit race, same type of carpet same size track so you will be able to get a good set-up. It will be 4 from 6 rounds to count so if you miss one you can still do the rest and drop a bad score to. After looking at the tyre weatr on an SC10 on friday night you might be able to get away with one set of tyres per series :)

Spoolio, to become a member of wbmcc you don't have to pay 200 pounds. Paying the initial joining fee of 200 pounds allows you to become a full member of the club and give you rights such as becoming a committee member voting on issue at EOGM AGM etc. You should look at just becoming a racing member for 13 pounds for the year culminating in you getting a reduced race fee at friday nights and also the saturday and sunday meetings.

Anyways guys I will get the on-line pre-booking up and running so you can get booked in. Let's fill this meeting up boys :)

The Doctor
10-09-2009, 09:32 PM
Right, ramps sorted, ready for testing tomorrow night. Plenty of time to prepare some more before the 1st Saturday round though. :thumbsup:

blitzboy
10-09-2009, 10:42 PM
doctor what ya built buddy we need to have some serious stuff this year mate , step up table ,wall ride or what spill the beans mate piccies would be cool too

Captain-Codpiece-The-2nd
11-09-2009, 11:02 AM
I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it.....I'm about to loose control and I think I like it!:thumbsup:

Was great fun last year, and I think I'm going to run an SC10 too, can't wait.
________
Toyota crown comfort specifications (http://www.toyota-wiki.com/wiki/Toyota_Crown_Comfort)

deepdale11
11-09-2009, 11:18 AM
Have you got permission of the boss for the SC10???

Captain-Codpiece-The-2nd
11-09-2009, 12:38 PM
shhhhhhhhh if I paint it the same colour as the buggy she might not notice.....:lol:
________
Ford telstar picture (http://www.ford-wiki.com/wiki/Ford_Telstar)

Garry
11-09-2009, 02:17 PM
I think this is going to tip the scales.... I HAVE to get an SC10 now!

I wonder how hard it'll be to do the Relentless can design on a body? Who mixes purpley-brown paint? :lol: :thumbsup:

mark christopher
11-09-2009, 05:47 PM
count me in with the RRCI review car and a mate who got his xmass prezzie early :thumbsup:

Charlie Ware
12-09-2009, 04:48 AM
All of the dates are on a Saturday... is this correct?

If they are I'm in

Charlie

dbizzle5
12-09-2009, 06:52 AM
Correct! All saturdays.

Gordonm
12-09-2009, 08:56 PM
Dan,Will there be a trade stand there (with a supply of wishbones for you)?

The Doctor
13-09-2009, 06:58 PM
Well Blitz Boy, so far we have a table-top, 10 small ski-ramps and 4 mini ramps. Plus we have a boat load of plywood in the shed/my garage that'd be good for either:

a) repairing holes in walls :thumbdown:
b) builbing a Hornby train set on :thumbdown:
c) setting up some nice indoor ramps for the Saturday series.:thumbsup:

Guess that'll be "C" then!

blitzboy
13-09-2009, 08:19 PM
nice one doc table top would be cool and ski ramps and small ramps are these the same as last year ,, yer c would be good any other idea s on ramps or have you guys got a plan with the ski ramps

quarter throttle
14-09-2009, 11:49 AM
come on doctor lets see some pictures of the ramps!!!!! :thumbsup:
i might do some of the meetings if i can :)

ASH

Captain-Codpiece-The-2nd
14-09-2009, 02:08 PM
Ok so there were 3 SC10's on Friday at West Bridgeford, and I gotta say these things look awesome going round there. I am deffo in!:thumbsup: I think it is the most fun I have had since that time I stole that 8ft high polystyerene Elephant. If we can get a full grid of these it would be great.

The kit tyres seemed good on carpet, and I think I'm gonna slap my helmet camera in mine so I can record the first SC10 final.....he he :woot:
________
507 (http://www.bmw-tech.org/wiki/BMW_507)

The Doctor
14-09-2009, 08:31 PM
If we can get a full grid of these it would be great.

Ha ha, if we get a full grid of them you'll finish up in 10th place mate! :lol:

The Doctor
14-09-2009, 08:33 PM
come on doctor lets see some pictures of the ramps!!!!! :thumbsup:

Will try to remember to take my camera this Friday night. Problem is, by the time I get to Friday night my brain is toast!:(

pat*1
14-09-2009, 08:48 PM
Ok so there were 3 SC10's on Friday at West Bridgeford, and I gotta say these things look awesome going round there. I am deffo in!:thumbsup: I think it is the most fun I have had since that time I stole that 8ft high polystyerene Elephant. If we can get a full grid of these it would be great.

The kit tyres seemed good on carpet, and I think I'm gonna slap my helmet camera in mine so I can record the first SC10 final.....he he :woot:

How are we going to fit a grid full of 8ft elephants?????:p

mark christopher
14-09-2009, 08:51 PM
Ha ha, if we get a full grid of them you'll finish up in 10th place mate! :lol:
well i got 2 poss three comin to run em for the off road serries

Garry
14-09-2009, 11:14 PM
And mine should be here any day now :D.

Captain-Codpiece-The-2nd
15-09-2009, 10:08 AM
Ha ha, if we get a full grid of them you'll finish up in 10th place mate! :lol:


Maybe so, but I'll be doing the best "dukes of Hazzard" style drifts :thumbsup:
________
MICHIGAN MARIJUANA DISPENSARY (http://michigan.dispensaries.org/)

Joe
15-09-2009, 01:55 PM
Hi blitzboy,

What sort of tyres would be best for the intended track & surface setup? :cry:

Cheers.

Captain-Codpiece-The-2nd
15-09-2009, 02:46 PM
Most of us use yellow mini pins :thumbsup:
________
Subaru R1 History (http://www.toyota-wiki.com/wiki/Subaru_R1)

blitzboy
15-09-2009, 05:21 PM
yer mini pins yellow compound will do it ,, set up depends waht you run buddy ,,, i spy an optima oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh can i have a play :)

Joe
16-09-2009, 10:05 AM
HAHA! Excellent! My Optima! It was my fist RC car 20 years ago.

This is my second time round, currently running a B44, so fortunately things have moved on, was great fun though, chain drive, brilliant!

Thanks for the tyre info.

Garry
16-09-2009, 06:33 PM
My SC10 is here, so I'll be booking in when it opens online. :D

The Doctor
16-09-2009, 09:04 PM
It'll be good to see a full heat of SC10s this year plus the usual 2 + 4WD.

Lloyd, that new SC10 of yours is far too tidy to be in the Team Shambles stable mate. Are you going to snap a few bits off & them gaffer tape them back on before the 1st round of the indoor series? That'd be much more in keeping with your X6... :p

Captain-Codpiece-The-2nd
17-09-2009, 11:57 AM
Don't worry Paul I have got weeks yet until Round one. Plenty of time to break some stuff. As long as my mudflaps don't come off I'm happy. Team Shambles will be victorious! Gaffer tape and zip ties fix everything.......
________
Buy vaporizer (http://vaporizer.org/)

Robbiejuk
18-09-2009, 12:31 PM
Ok guys big news:

online pre-booking is open!!

and can be found at this link:

http://me-or.com/index.php?option=com_facileforms&Itemid=71

Get yourselves booked in guys!!

Garry
18-09-2009, 12:49 PM
I'm in for SCT. :thumbsup:

Roll on the mayhem....I mean racing. :lol:

Captain-Codpiece-The-2nd
21-09-2009, 05:07 PM
I'm in for SCT, Team Shambles for the win :lol:
________
F60 (http://www.ferrari-wiki.com/wiki/Ferrari_F60)

Robbiejuk
22-09-2009, 12:32 PM
Entries coming in thick and fast :thumbsup:

pat*1
22-09-2009, 04:05 PM
Entries coming in thick and fast :thumbsup:
Thick=Lloyd
and
Fast=everyone else....:p

reg
22-09-2009, 05:34 PM
done my entry form:thumbsup:,just need to get the time off work and get my X6 and my can opener ready :p

Captain-Codpiece-The-2nd
23-09-2009, 11:05 AM
Thick=Lloyd
and
Fast=everyone else....:p

You're just grumpy cos my big white truck is more pretty than your big white truck. :lol:
________
Volcano Vaporizer (http://volcanovaporizer.net/)

The Doctor
25-09-2009, 11:12 PM
Blimey guys I had to read that twice. Instead of big white truck I thought you'd said big white (something else). Must be tired.:lol:

Joe
30-09-2009, 10:22 AM
Hi Robbiejuk,

Do I have to be a BRCA member to enter?

Just getting back into racing and wont be able to join the BRCA until they open up the books again at the end of this year.

Cheers.

Robbiejuk
30-09-2009, 12:03 PM
Hi Joe,

Yeah you should be a BRCA member to race at the meetings. I am pretty sure you can join the BRCA any time though although you might have to do it off your own back. I am sure there is a period towards the end of year that you buy BRCA membership and get X amount of months for the price of twelve.

Go to http://www.brca.org (http://www.brca.org/) and find the contact details for Jacqui Rowcliffe she will be able to tell you better than I will. I am sure the BRCA make provisions for people joining late in the year though.

Rob

Joe
01-10-2009, 11:46 AM
Cheers Rob, I'll give Jacqui a shout.

Garry
01-10-2009, 07:30 PM
Can we have an entry list soon? Cheers.

Benh
01-10-2009, 09:41 PM
Hi Robbiejuk,

Do I have to be a BRCA member to enter?

Just getting back into racing and wont be able to join the BRCA until they open up the books again at the end of this year.

Cheers.

Don't you get 3 meetings grace? Depending upon how many meets you're planning on doing, and then joining for 2010.

Maybe?

Robbiejuk
02-10-2009, 11:36 AM
Not sure ben, I am sure that only applies to club meetings and not competitions. I will have a chat with our membership secretary tonight.

I think if Joe becomes a member through our club he is covered by BRCA insurance as soon as he has paid his BRCA fee to the club, but I wouldn't want him paying full fees and only getting a few months of brca insurance before he has to renew it again.

Anyways back to the offroad series,

GET those entries in guys. Haven't had one for a week now :cry:

mark christopher
02-10-2009, 12:04 PM
i THINK the 3 rule is for club meetings, not championships, jim spencer of the brca or jaquie will confirm.,,
If you join prior to the brca agm, it runs out at the end of this year, if you join after the agm it runs out end of 2010.


How do we join ur club, how much and when will that expire?

Robbiejuk
02-10-2009, 12:24 PM
To join WBMCC it is 13 pounds at the moment + 13 pounds BRCA if you require it, (AGM in november might change that though) But unfortunately membership will run out on 31st December 2009.

So if you joined today you would have to renew it before the end of december which would obviously be a waste of money, essentially with regards to indoor off road series you would pay 13 pounds membership to save 9 pounds on your entry fees for the first three rounds, then you would have to pay whatever membership fees are decided at our AGM in november to save 9 pounds for the three remaining rounds.

Captain-Codpiece-The-2nd
02-10-2009, 03:03 PM
And it's worth every penny......:thumbsup:

If you're really lucky you might even get invited into team Shambles or Team OCD?!?!?!?
________
Uhc precision premium plastic airsoft (http://airsoft-shop.info/p/uhc-precision-premium-plastic-airsoft/)

mark christopher
02-10-2009, 04:29 PM
To join WBMCC it is 13 pounds at the moment + 13 pounds BRCA if you require it, (AGM in november might change that though) But unfortunately membership will run out on 31st December 2009.

So if you joined today you would have to renew it before the end of december which would obviously be a waste of money, essentially with regards to indoor off road series you would pay 13 pounds membership to save 9 pounds on your entry fees for the first three rounds, then you would have to pay whatever membership fees are decided at our AGM in november to save 9 pounds for the three remaining rounds.

you save more if your running two classes ;)

And it's worth every penny......:thumbsup:

If you're really lucky you might even get invited into team Shambles or Team OCD?!?!?!?


its ok dude, Team Dremel cut and grind thier way round :lol:

Garry
03-10-2009, 12:56 AM
oh, if we're going all teamy, allow me to announce...

Scuderia Hello Kitty!

...purrrrfect! :D

Captain-Codpiece-The-2nd
05-10-2009, 01:43 PM
Tick follows tock follows tick follows tock, hurry up please time I want to race my truck.....:D

T-minus 18 days and counting.......
________
Honda P series (http://www.honda-wiki.org/wiki/Honda_P_series)

sime46
05-10-2009, 07:06 PM
Will there be many in short course? I may run mine.

pat*1
05-10-2009, 07:22 PM
There should be a few of us..

reg
05-10-2009, 07:24 PM
iv got the day off yyyyyeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa

reg
05-10-2009, 07:29 PM
:woot:

Dave Dodd
06-10-2009, 08:54 AM
I will try and get down in the afternoon to show my support and technical bodgery :thumbsup: (advice;)) for the team
Lol

Captain-Codpiece-The-2nd
06-10-2009, 09:54 AM
Should be a heat of sc10's, I'm bringing mine too............ bring it down, you know you want to..................:woot:
________
ECIGARETTE FORUM (http://vaporizer.org/forum/electronic-cigarettes/)

Garry
06-10-2009, 01:57 PM
Should be me and a mate from Newark, possibly a couple more as the series progresses....a couple of SCT heats would be ace. :D

mark christopher
06-10-2009, 06:55 PM
two coming from my neck of the woods

can we see a entry list?

sime46
06-10-2009, 07:38 PM
I'll bring it then. You talked me into it. Will a 10.5 be enough, or should I go back to a 6.5?

Garry
06-10-2009, 07:46 PM
10.5 is the motor limit, check the website. :thumbsup:

mikeyscott
06-10-2009, 07:49 PM
Just a shame all the events are up north :(

mark christopher
06-10-2009, 07:53 PM
Just a shame all the events are up north :(

there not, there down south for me :lol:

The Doctor
06-10-2009, 08:17 PM
Can we have an entry list soon? Cheers.

Hi Guys, Rob's on hols at the moment, so we'll have to wait until he's back for an entry list, but the numbers are looking good already.

In the meantime I'll start polishing my allen drivers & cleaning my pit table.

Team Shambles you're going nowhere. The good forces of neatness & precision will win the day.

reg
06-10-2009, 09:13 PM
Paul.............you need to get your OCD team round to discuss how to proply put your signature on with neatness & precision:pi think we have about got there after about 5 days:thumbsup:

Captain-Codpiece-The-2nd
07-10-2009, 12:53 PM
Come up Mikeyscott, it's not that far.....:blush: You could make a weekend of it? Club racing Friday night, Indoor Offroad Sat and then on Sunday you could even race Touring cars if you're that way inclined? :p You could be lucky enough to witness first hand, team OCD with they're immaculate and totally symetrical pit space, and a complete rebuild of a Losi XXXcr in the time it takes to race 2 heats of minis........If you get there early enough you will actually see Paul, on his knees with a protractor, working out the correct angles of attack for each corner for the perfect overtaking manouvre. :lol:
________
TRICHOME (http://trichomes.org)

reg
07-10-2009, 06:24 PM
:thumbsup:

The Doctor
07-10-2009, 10:09 PM
If you get there early enough you will actually see Paul, on his knees with a protractor, working out the correct angles of attack for each corner for the perfect overtaking manouvre. :lol:

And if you arrive even earlier than that, you may even see Lloyd's X6 with all the bits still attached to it.

Well, that is if he's remembered to bring it with him of course...:lol:

Captain-Codpiece-The-2nd
08-10-2009, 09:26 AM
Ha ha.......no chance of that, I am always late. :blush: Paul you need some more candidates for Team OCD....... the Shambles stable is growing rapidly.:thumbsup:

So how many SC10-ers are running brushless? I was supposed to be running 19t brushed, but took the armature out for Rich (from team OCD) to skim, and have misplaced it temporarily :blush::cry: I might be pushing it round at this rate!
________
Wave series (http://www.honda-wiki.org/wiki/Honda_Wave_series)

Garry
08-10-2009, 01:57 PM
I will be using 10.5, I need some practice on carpet so I may come over to the club meets this and next Friday. Last time I drove on the rug, it was with an RC18B a few years ago, slightly different to an SC10! :lol:

Oh, and how many SC10'ers have actually gotten theirs dusty/muddy? I'm tempted to leave mine dusty just to add to the effect. :p

Dave Dodd
17-10-2009, 08:55 AM
for the members of OCD. we at autocare and a member of team Shambles sell AUTOSOL to polish all your allen keys and protractor's :thumbsup:

pat*1
17-10-2009, 10:21 AM
I think they might be better off with Anusol...

Dave Dodd
17-10-2009, 11:06 AM
I think they might be better off with Anusol...

:thumbsup::lol::thumbsup::lol::thumbsup:

Robbiejuk
19-10-2009, 11:53 AM
Yeh gods, I go away for two weeks and this thread turns into smutty humor.

Team racing will be counted for this series as well guys. :woot:

Anyways five days to go before round 1 !!1 lets get as many people there as we can.

Captain-Codpiece-The-2nd
19-10-2009, 12:06 PM
Sweet. I can hardly wait! so how are the "Team" standings currently? Was pitting with Chris on Sunday, he is definately OCD......:mad: He had a little brush and everything.
________
Buy easy vape vaporizer (http://vaporizers.net/easy-vape)

Robbiejuk
19-10-2009, 12:19 PM
Don't know I haven't seen the results since I went away. Hopefully i will get the computer back tonight so I can update them.

Shambles were ahead by two points when I left though :thumbsup:

Captain-Codpiece-The-2nd
19-10-2009, 12:35 PM
This is how we roll..............:lol:
________
LANDAU (http://www.ford-wiki.com/wiki/Ford_Landau)

Spoolio
19-10-2009, 08:41 PM
Do we have any idea how many SC10's are pre-booked? This may be my last opportunity to race mine as I may need to say bye to her pretty soon :cry:.

Robbiejuk
19-10-2009, 10:54 PM
Do we have any idea how many SC10's are pre-booked? This may be my last opportunity to race mine as I may need to say bye to her pretty soon :cry:.

Off the top of my head, if you turn up we will be close to ten. :thumbsup:

The Doctor
21-10-2009, 10:26 PM
Quality, not quantity for team OCD guys. There are only 3 of us so far, but by gum is our pit space tidy. You should see our team dusters. :thumbsup:

Rob, welcome back. Hope you got Ellie's little message on your kitchen cupboard door... I've not booked in yet mate & am away 'til Friday. 2WD if you could please.:blush:

Garry
22-10-2009, 12:39 AM
Is it possible to enter on the day? I'm in, but a couple of SC10ers local to me (Chris mainly) that will want to enter are waiting on parts coming in the post Thurs/Fri, so aren't able to commit to booking in.

chris brown
22-10-2009, 07:30 PM
What parts are they waiting for?
Wouldnt want them to not race.
PBM racing has spares in. If you need me to pick some up give me a shout and I can collect them for you.
For a drink of coarse.

Robbiejuk
23-10-2009, 11:40 AM
Yeah people can turn up on the day, no problem with that at all. Lets hope they can make it.

I am toying with the idea of rolling starts for the Short course truck finals... Make it more like the corr series. :thumbsup:

Mossy
23-10-2009, 06:30 PM
Speaking to Mr Helliwell today, pretty sure ill be there tomoro. What time to do you guys normally finish racing? I have to be back in Birmingham for 5.

Si

dbizzle5
23-10-2009, 06:36 PM
I think it depends on how many turn up Si but I should imagine you should be ok to be back for 5. I think racing starts at 11.00 and they have 4 rounds and final.

Garry
24-10-2009, 09:38 AM
These SCTs are awesome on the track, Pat's just walked past saying its gonna be chaos! Theres ZERO grip on the polished bits (3 of them), and we don't have the power to do the triple in one go lol.

Bring it on!

Dave Dodd
24-10-2009, 09:56 AM
These SCTs are awesome on the track, Pat's just walked past saying its gonna be chaos! Theres ZERO grip on the polished bits (3 of them), and we don't have the power to do the triple in one go lol.

Bring it on!

no thats just Pat, he'll throw a fast one in when your not looking :thumbsup:

go team SHAmbles :thumbsup:

Garry
24-10-2009, 02:06 PM
Qually:

2wd.
1st Andy Wesson, 2nd Mark Vardy, 3rd Roger Pearson.

4wd.
1st Nathan Waters, 2nd Simon Moss, 3rd Adam Skelding.

SCT.
1st Craig Nutting, 2nd Chris Brown, 3rd Mark Christopher

pat*1
24-10-2009, 03:23 PM
These SCTs are awesome on the track, Pat's just walked past saying its gonna be chaos! Theres ZERO grip on the polished bits (3 of them), and we don't have the power to do the triple in one go lol.

Bring it on!
I was semi right,it was part chaos....good fun though...:thumbsup:

reg
24-10-2009, 04:19 PM
it was a good day,leading the Afinal:thumbsup:rolled on the slow corner:cry:then held so that everyone could drive past me:confused:,
then drove like a ladies front bottom and ended up 5th:woot:

blitzboy
24-10-2009, 06:26 PM
Qually:

2wd.
1st Andy Wesson, 2nd Mark Vardy, 3rd Roger Pearson.

4wd.
1st Nathan Waters, 2nd Simon Moss, 3rd Adam Skelding.(paul smith ) adam had steering issues but good guess cause they were battling well all day

SCT.
1st Craig Nutting, 2nd Chris Brown, 3rd Mark Christopher


good meeting all round though guys 2 heats in each class and a great day had by all i think ,,, track was excellent atmosphere was great ,, organsation was excellent too ,,,, roll on the next meeting ,,, i may turn up with an sc10 too next time hehheehehehehehe couldnt keep me away from them all day today eh lloyd :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Garry
24-10-2009, 10:22 PM
great track, awesome organisation and friendly people. Top meeting!

Oh, and some stunning driving skills on display too!

blitzboy
24-10-2009, 11:43 PM
yer man thats waht its all about ,, roll on the next meeting can t wait get booked in guys hope to see all you sc 10 drivers there again next time guys

Mossy
25-10-2009, 07:45 AM
Was a really good meeting. Track was big which is a pleasant change from a lot of indoor places around nowadays! I realy enjoyed it - shame Helliwell ruined the track in round 3 by spilling shock oil on the polished floor :-( lol. As for the final, found out that the reason my car didnt steer into the first corner was a broken ball joint on the ackerman link lol, i blame Helliwell for that too!

deepdale11
25-10-2009, 09:06 AM
It was a great meeting.....roll on the next one!!!. Nice to see so many SC10's running and it is always nice to watch the top drivers make it look so easy!!

The Doctor
25-10-2009, 04:45 PM
Great to see so many positive comments about the race meeting yesterday guys - thanks. We want to build on the 1st Indoor Off Road Championship that we ran last year and this was a great start to the 09/10 championship. 5 rounds to go, next one on Saturday 14th November. Tell your mates so we can keep the driver numbers growing through the series. :thumbsup:

Remember, Graham is offering a free paint job to the championship winner in each class too & I'm sure it'll be a bit special.

It would be good to see some pics posted here if you took some yesterday. Rob - can you upload yours mate? Then we can all have a laugh at Lloyd in between race meetings as well as during them. :p

blitzboy
25-10-2009, 05:08 PM
cheeers doc yer lloyd your so much fun to laugh at hahahahahaahaha

highlight had to be paul smith on the polsihed floor too guys

YOU FEEL OVER haahahahaahahahahahahahaha

the prizes are as stated guys the winner of each class for the series will get their own special paint job done by your truely ,,,, possably consideing one or two other prizes too guys for runners up so will keep you informed :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

reg
25-10-2009, 07:09 PM
nice one blitzboy,was nice to put a face to the name,i will let others win the prize as im sh*t hot at one colour body spraying:woot:,that good i forgot to mask the winows:thumbsup:.............c u next time

mark christopher
25-10-2009, 07:40 PM
Qually:

2wd.
1st Andy Wesson, 2nd Mark Vardy, 3rd Roger Pearson.

4wd.
1st Nathan Waters, 2nd Simon Moss, 3rd Adam Skelding.

SCT.
1st Craig Nutting, 2nd Chris Brown, 3rd Mark Christopher

hmm i thought i was third in 2wd??? had to have my pic taken!!

reg
25-10-2009, 07:42 PM
that was in the final mate,what he has put up was qually:thumbsup:

mark christopher
25-10-2009, 07:42 PM
Great to see so many positive comments about the race meeting yesterday guys - thanks. We want to build on the 1st Indoor Off Road Championship that we ran last year and this was a great start to the 09/10 championship. 5 rounds to go, next one on Saturday 14th November. Tell your mates so we can keep the driver numbers growing through the series. :thumbsup:

Remember, Graham is offering a free paint job to the championship winner in each class too & I'm sure it'll be a bit special.

It would be good to see some pics posted here if you took some yesterday. Rob - can you upload yours mate? Then we can all have a laugh at Lloyd in between race meetings as well as during them. :p

my pics are in a thread tiltles westbridgeford MCC!!!! seeing as the club has its own area:thumbsup: http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=88

mark christopher
25-10-2009, 07:43 PM
that was in the final mate,what he has put up was qually:thumbsup:
doh been long day just got home from BRCA agm..............:blush:

reg
25-10-2009, 07:44 PM
:woot::thumbsup:

mark christopher
25-10-2009, 07:44 PM
cheeers doc yer lloyd your so much fun to laugh at hahahahahaahaha

highlight had to be paul smith on the polsihed floor too guys

YOU FEEL OVER haahahahaahahahahahahahaha

the prizes are as stated guys the winner of each class for the series will get their own special paint job done by your truely ,,,, possably consideing one or two other prizes too guys for runners up so will keep you informed :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
i fell on my ass too luckily i got plenty of padding:lol:

Spoolio
25-10-2009, 08:22 PM
i fell on my ass too luckily i got plenty of padding:lol:

Yeah, I saw that Mark, I winced a bit but you hid the pain well :woot:. If you need a witness for the statement to Injury Lawyers 4u give me a shout ;).

mark christopher
25-10-2009, 08:31 PM
my ass was ok not a big hit went down gradually lol

chris brown
25-10-2009, 08:32 PM
Good day.
Wish more people had bought my muffins though.
Track was very good too.
Was dissapointed with second coz 1st place not only won but seriously thrashed me.

mark christopher
25-10-2009, 08:43 PM
we thought they were chocolate/bluberry in one, not that they were choc or bluberry, will know next time:thumbsup:

Spoolio
25-10-2009, 08:47 PM
They were OK, bargain for 50p. I had one of each and didn't need to eat anything else until about 7pm :D.

lee stokes
25-10-2009, 08:49 PM
muffin was ace racing not bad either

reg
25-10-2009, 08:58 PM
i will have some muffins next time:thumbsup:,you will have to get the kit that comes with the anti roll bar:woot::thumbsup::pthen you will whip ass,:thumbsup:

Robbiejuk
26-10-2009, 01:04 PM
Yeah thanks all for coming guys, was a great turn out for the first round and if we keep getting more we can maybe have the pitting in the small gym and use the full hall for the track :thumbsup:

So bring all of your mates, wags and parents and give them a car to race for the next one!

Captain-Codpiece-The-2nd
26-10-2009, 02:23 PM
We should have a wags heat. Ill lend Emma the SC10, it's the only one I got that can 'bounce' off the walls lol.

And Reg before you ask yes a civil partner classes as a WAG. :lol:
________
The apprentice advice (http://www.tv-gossip.com/apprentice/)

pat*1
26-10-2009, 04:15 PM
We should have a wags heat. Ill lend Emma the SC10, it's the only one I got that can 'bounce' off the walls lol.

And Reg before you ask yes a civil partner classes as a WAG. :lol:
Pmsl......Mark/Reg... you can take your little coloured friend.....:p:woot::wub

reg
26-10-2009, 07:38 PM
We should have a wags heat. Ill lend Emma the SC10, it's the only one I got that can 'bounce' off the walls lol.

And Reg before you ask yes a civil partner classes as a WAG. :lol:
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

reg
26-10-2009, 07:39 PM
Pmsl......Mark/Reg... you can take your little coloured friend.....:p:woot::wub
YOU REALY ARE A HOMOW

Robbiejuk
26-10-2009, 08:32 PM
To quote a famous Arnie Film.. "Mark has five kids to feed!!" Or something like that. Living in a house full of the opposite sex turning you mark?

Anyways back to the thread in question, anyone got any suggestions for track ideas for next time?

mark christopher
26-10-2009, 08:37 PM
big air!!!! lol

pat*1
26-10-2009, 08:40 PM
We will have to have a look at some of your designs on friday and see which one's look good for offroad only...

reg
26-10-2009, 08:51 PM
[quote=Robbiejuk;302802]To quote a famous Arnie Film.. "Mark has five kids to feed!!" Or something like that. Living in a house full of the opposite sex turning you mark?

:confused:

Captain-Codpiece-The-2nd
27-10-2009, 10:15 AM
I think a big step-up would be cool! Wall ride also? and rumble strips. Hockey sticks out the back would be much better suited making rumble strips for us than thwacking teenagers shins. ohhhhh bermed corners also.......:drool:

Now Im getting carried away....
________
IOLITE VAPORIZER (http://vaporizers.net/portable-vaporizers)

Dave Dodd
27-10-2009, 10:16 AM
[quote=Robbiejuk;302802]To quote a famous Arnie Film.. "Mark has five kids to feed!!" Or something like that. Living in a house full of the opposite sex turning you mark?

:confused: he means "TOTAL RECALL" lol :lol:

Dave Dodd
27-10-2009, 10:17 AM
I think a big step-up would be cool! Wall ride also? and rumble strips. Hockey sticks out the back would be much better suited making rumble strips for us than thwacking teenagers shins. ohhhhh bermed corners also.......:drool:

Now Im getting carried away....
are you okay do you need a lie down :lol::lol::lol:

Robbiejuk
27-10-2009, 12:43 PM
big air!!!! lol

I think you got big air when you were Marshalling didn't you mark? Wall ride sound do-able though.

blitzboy
27-10-2009, 01:13 PM
now ya talking robbie ,,, would be a change the end of the straight

Captain-Codpiece-The-2nd
27-10-2009, 01:17 PM
How about a plyboard wall ride, sponsored by Custom Blitz. G you could get your rattle cans out and do some gangsta ghetto graffiti on the ramp :woot::thumbsup:
________
Cb450Sc (http://www.honda-wiki.org/wiki/Honda_CB450SC)

blitzboy
27-10-2009, 01:27 PM
yer man ,,, id like to see the sc10 doing the wall ride that would be awesome :thumbsup:

pat*1
27-10-2009, 04:39 PM
yer man ,,, id like to see the sc10 doing the wall ride that would be awesome :thumbsup:
Mine does everytime i gotoo fast at the end of the straight now...:thumbsup:

The Doctor
28-10-2009, 08:07 PM
How about a plyboard wall ride, sponsored by Custom Blitz. G you could get your rattle cans out and do some gangsta ghetto graffiti on the ramp :woot::thumbsup:

Anyone volunteering to make it?

If it's a Shambles wall ride it'll probably only last 2 minutes before the chewing gum, string & gaffer tape comes off, leaving everyone else to plough into the wall.:mad:

Spoolio
28-10-2009, 10:25 PM
leaving everyone else to plough into the wall.:mad:

Oh I dunno, I ploughed into the wall plenty of times an I didn't need anything special to do it :lol:.

Captain-Codpiece-The-2nd
29-10-2009, 10:26 AM
Ha ha. I'd help make it for sure, no chewing gum, no tape. I am only shambolic when it comes to fiddly little cars. Worryingly I do work in a cycle distributors with a workshop, and from time to time its has been know for me to actually fix things :blush:

I really really really really want a step-up!
________
Mazda Titan Specifications (http://www.ford-wiki.com/wiki/Mazda_Titan)

Robbiejuk
30-10-2009, 12:49 PM
I really really really really want a step-up!

There are two steps up to the rostrum and plenty of reebok steps. We will get you some aerobics music for next time lloyd :lol:

If we do do big air jumps we will have to position them somewhere where we won't have cars flying into the pits. it's a shame the court dividing nets are not in a more convenient place.

blitzboy
30-10-2009, 01:01 PM
robbie surely a half pipe at the far end of the hall would work ,,, two lage sheets of ply ,, the steps underneath to support the weight along with some rebox steps to add some shape would work ,,, would be interesting to see :thumbsup:

Captain-Codpiece-The-2nd
30-10-2009, 01:35 PM
I know......loop-the-loop..............:drool:
________
BMW X6 HISTORY (http://www.bmw-tech.org/wiki/BMW_X6)

Robbiejuk
02-11-2009, 12:47 PM
Ok only two weeks till the next round of the series. Get those entries in :thumbsup:

Hopefully we should have some more drivers as this wound doesn't clash with leverton.

Remember guys the track is almost the same dimensions and materials as the petit race track so if you are practicing for that then this is an ideal track to get your cars set-up on.

blitzboy
02-11-2009, 01:57 PM
yer plus you get a great atmosphere and loads of fun ,get booked in guys ,,,,, robbie can we get the cheerleaders sorted this time dude ,,, go baby go:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsu p:

reg
02-11-2009, 02:16 PM
Blitzboy you have just given lloyd all the excuse he needs now to dress like alex read (jordans trany boyfriend ) lol

Dave Dodd
02-11-2009, 02:38 PM
pmsl :lol::lol::lol::lol: nice one mark, he would aswell :lol::lol:

blitzboy
02-11-2009, 03:04 PM
noooooooooooooooo i mean the real cheerleaders not general lloydette

Garry
02-11-2009, 05:29 PM
Blitzboy you have just given lloyd all the excuse he needs now to dress like alex read (jordans trany boyfriend ) lol

Did he need an excuse in the first place? :thumbsup:

blitzboy
02-11-2009, 05:32 PM
no but you know what hes like ,,,, lloyd would do anything for a laugh

Spoolio
02-11-2009, 06:02 PM
Is Lloyd the geezer who ran a bat on his car last Friday? Top idea, wonder if it'll be an official mod for team drivers (I bet there is nothing in the BRCA rules that says it's illegal).

blitzboy
02-11-2009, 06:07 PM
yer thats lloyd for ya ,,,,, he d run anything on his car ,,,, as for legal issues ,,, im not sure but its a good laugh ,,,, just got to persuade lloyd to run a brick on his car now so i can bet him ,,,,,hahahahhaahahhaaha

Benh
02-11-2009, 10:01 PM
Any chance of an updated driver entry list. There's a couple of us making a good 2.5hour (5 hour round) trek to be there and need to mentally prepare the a'rse kicking that we are due:lol:

Also, are you all running new SC10 tyres per meeting? Or does trading paint negate any benefits that fresh rubber would offer?

Finally, do you have any vids, track pics (showing the whole track) or maybe just offer a rough carpet to polished floor ratio please.

Muchos thankos and see you in a couple of weeks.:thumbsup:

blitzboy
02-11-2009, 10:59 PM
dude trading paint in sc10 class was not a problem last time and as for ratio robbie will answer that , but it was about 70% carpet 30% polished screechy floor and worn tyres looked good going round ,,, soft ones not hard ones see ya there :thumbsup:

as for drivers list you ll be fine mate

The Doctor
02-11-2009, 11:23 PM
For pics from R1 of the series, log on to www.wbmcc.com (http://www.wbmcc.com) and check out the gallery pages. Looking forward to seeing you all back for R2. :D

paulsmith
03-11-2009, 08:51 AM
Awesome day @ Round 1! Good Job guys!

I will definately be at Round 2.

Can we expect any new track features? Try to steer away from using shock oil as an extra obstacle this time though please ;)

reg
03-11-2009, 09:01 AM
Can we expect any new track features? Try to steer away from using shock oil as an extra obstacle this time though please ;)
lol we thought
thought about a diff oil splash this time

Captain-Codpiece-The-2nd
03-11-2009, 10:50 AM
Ha ha the shock oil was great for the marshalls....:p

Graham I will dress as, and be your own personal cheerleader if we can get more than 60 drivers booked in. I'll even let you choose my bra size. There's an offer you don't get everyday! ;)
________
Buy herbalaire (http://vaporizer.org/reviews/herbalaire/)

mark christopher
03-11-2009, 02:16 PM
Any chance of an updated driver entry list. There's a couple of us making a good 2.5hour (5 hour round) trek to be there and need to mentally prepare the a'rse kicking that we are due:lol:

Also, are you all running new SC10 tyres per meeting? Or does trading paint negate any benefits that fresh rubber would offer?

Finally, do you have any vids, track pics (showing the whole track) or maybe just offer a rough carpet to polished floor ratio please.

Muchos thankos and see you in a couple of weeks.:thumbsup:
i tried new and worn, made zero difference, i was amazedat how well the gripped on carpet and on the slippy floor, even tyre squealing

just slap you 10.5 in and go. awsome fun to drive and the racing was very clean with a small amount of contact to add to the fun (no purpose ramming justthe little love touch)

Captain-Codpiece-The-2nd
03-11-2009, 03:33 PM
Ha ha ha excellent. Little love touch. There is no contact here, only romance. :D
________
Marijuana indica (http://strainindex.com)

antnee
03-11-2009, 05:49 PM
Ha ha ha excellent. Little love touch. There is no contact here, only romance. :D

No rubbing?

reg
03-11-2009, 06:37 PM
antnee is your avitar all you have got so far to race:lol:................

antnee
03-11-2009, 07:37 PM
Nope, thats my old XXX, paul owns that now!

Robbiejuk
03-11-2009, 10:36 PM
Well there will be no shiny floor this time thanks to Mr Helliwells shock issues. Unfortunatly even though we tried to clean it up the kids playing hockey on tuesday were slipping over everywhere. So we will have a slidy surface, just need to work out what is going to be yet. Any ideas guys?

Might have to be similar to broxtowes hardboard tile effect :)

The Doctor
03-11-2009, 10:48 PM
Nope, thats my old XXX, paul owns that now!

It now looks nothing like his avatar - it now has 4 wheels, all wishbones & no biro springs in the shocks!

blitzboy
03-11-2009, 11:51 PM
robbie can ya put me in for 4wd please mate ,,, instead of two cheers dude

mark christopher
04-11-2009, 12:27 AM
No rubbing?

rubbing is racing, only love touches tho, no raming....

Well there will be no shiny floor this time thanks to Mr Helliwells shock issues. Unfortunatly even though we tried to clean it up the kids playing hockey on tuesday were slipping over everywhere. So we will have a slidy surface, just need to work out what is going to be yet. Any ideas guys?

Might have to be similar to broxtowes hardboard tile effect :)

how about lino from a carpet store? get some off cuts?? got to have some slippy stuff in there

antnee
04-11-2009, 12:58 AM
I may be able to get some proper vinyl flooring, from a company I have worked for. Will see them tomorrow for you!

paulsmith
04-11-2009, 08:18 AM
Well there will be no shiny floor this time thanks to Mr Helliwells shock issues. Unfortunatly even though we tried to clean it up the kids playing hockey on tuesday were slipping over everywhere. So we will have a slidy surface, just need to work out what is going to be yet. Any ideas guys?

Might have to be similar to broxtowes hardboard tile effect :)


What about using big sheets of cardboard? Like the stuff used for flatpack furniture packaging.

Or as Mark said, some lino flooring would be good.

Captain-Codpiece-The-2nd
04-11-2009, 08:33 AM
Lino sounds good to me. Or big sheets of plyboard?
________
Sauber F1.07 (http://www.bmw-tech.org/wiki/BMW_Sauber_F1.07)

pat*1
04-11-2009, 04:04 PM
A big sheet of lino,then lloyd can show us some of his breakdance moves...

deepdale11
04-11-2009, 04:12 PM
thats what i was thinking.......used to do it back in the day!!

chris brown
04-11-2009, 04:38 PM
Lets have a smokey section.
Dry ice or smoke machine.

Captain-Codpiece-The-2nd
04-11-2009, 05:34 PM
LOL @ Chris. I did a 24 hour bike race once, in the middle of nowhere. Traipsing through on my ump-teenth lap, just as it started to get dark, I could hear the distant thud of music. I thought I had just been in the saddle too long and was imagining it. Then as I got closer I could see lights. In the middle of the forest, miles away from anywhere someone had put up a massive marqee around his marshal point, got his mate to bring some decks and speakers, loaded it up with a smoke machine and disco lights. The track went right through the marquee! It was awesome! Just couldn't see naff-all cos of the smoke:eh?:
________
Toyota corolla e100 (http://www.toyota-wiki.com/wiki/Toyota_Corolla_E100)

The Doctor
04-11-2009, 08:11 PM
Chris, you've got to have a clear-out mate!

"KX-1, rb5, Mission, F103 LM, F103, FF01, TA02, TA04, TA05, M03, M04, DB01, LSP, T2R Pro, TC3, b3,SC10, E Revo, MR4 TC, MR4 TC SP, MR4 BC, Ym34, penny racer. "

chris brown
04-11-2009, 08:38 PM
Thought I might start a museum or something.
My wife agrees with you though but she should still be ok to make muffins for the 14th.

Benh
04-11-2009, 09:14 PM
Love tap - Brilliant! :lol:

Thought as much on the tyres. When I put the cells in for the first time and blasted it on a grass track- I was amazed at the level of grip. Same on a TC track, that was a lot of fun, especially with the 70's-like-cop-chase-tyre sounds.

I like the sound of the mixed surface track.;)

See ya'll in a week in a bit.:thumbsup:

Robbiejuk
05-11-2009, 01:27 PM
A big sheet of lino,then lloyd can show us some of his breakdance moves...

Mark christopher and Paul smith were demonstrating those last time after the oil incident..

mark christopher
05-11-2009, 02:31 PM
Mark christopher and Paul smith were demonstrating those last time after the oil incident..
blooming wrist is still sore lol

reg
06-11-2009, 09:29 AM
lol:woot:

Dave Dodd
06-11-2009, 10:44 AM
Mark christopher and Paul smith were demonstrating those last time after the oil incident..

blooming wrist is still sore lol


oh er missus :blush: :lol:

antnee
06-11-2009, 04:36 PM
I might be racing next week!!!! :woot:

reg
07-11-2009, 04:54 AM
Antneeeeeeeeeeee if yoon need any the supaglueing...........dont bring it to me :cry::woot:

Dave Dodd
07-11-2009, 09:45 AM
eye eye its the super-glued man :lol:


can you close them yet ? or did you think they were closed and just woke up with the pillow stuck to ya face :lol:

:p:p:p:p :lol: :lol:

Robbiejuk
09-11-2009, 05:16 PM
Hmm I recommend if you are pitting next to Reg to wear goggles at all times.. And flame retardent suits if you are pitting next to anthonys power supply..

reg
09-11-2009, 08:11 PM
Hmm I recommend if you are pitting next to Reg to wear goggles at all times.. And flame retardent suits if you are pitting next to anthonys power supply..
:pi think me and antnee shoud go and pit on the OCD teams table on Friday

Garry
09-11-2009, 09:50 PM
Both of ya can go outside!

I'm twisting the arms of the SC10 lads at Newark....Ginge may come, little Chris has his truck in bits, and I haven't heard from Jack and Phil yet. But I'm deffo in.

Captain-Codpiece-The-2nd
10-11-2009, 12:59 PM
Looking forward to this one, I might even have a shave this time to see if it helps with my lap times.
________
Rhode island medical marijuana dispensary (http://rhodeisland.dispensaries.org/)

Robbiejuk
12-11-2009, 12:45 PM
2 Days to go till the next round. Get those entries in!!

DaveG28
12-11-2009, 03:18 PM
Can I book in on the day?

Zipper
12-11-2009, 04:28 PM
Myself & a mate are making the long journey up from Suffolk for this and are really looking forward to some indoor racing action!

Just go easy on the new boys! :lol:

Captain-Codpiece-The-2nd
12-11-2009, 04:41 PM
Welcome to the fold! You'll enjoy it, what are you running?
________
Justin Bieber Fans (http://justinbieberfan.info/)

deepdale11
12-11-2009, 04:44 PM
You will enjoy it, its a great day's racing!!!!

Captain-Codpiece-The-2nd
12-11-2009, 04:48 PM
You running your cat Chris? If mine can survive Friday unscathed I might try and run it aswell as SC10 on Sat. Chance will be a fine thing though.......
________
Ferrari F50 History (http://www.ferrari-wiki.com/wiki/Ferrari_F50)

Robbiejuk
12-11-2009, 05:10 PM
You running your cat Chris? If mine can survive Friday unscathed I might try and run it aswell as SC10 on Sat. Chance will be a fine thing though.......

I think chris might be running a 4wd.. All i am going to say ;)

Captain-Codpiece-The-2nd
12-11-2009, 05:15 PM
Ohhhhhhhh you only went and bought one didn't you......before xmas too!
________
MACINTOSH GAMES (http://macgame.org)

deepdale11
12-11-2009, 05:45 PM
lol......yes christmas has come early!! and i did buy one but I haven't built it yet, i have been away for a couple of days and i want to take my time on it.
So I have a cat for sale. I will be racing my X6 on Saturday.

blitzboy
12-11-2009, 09:18 PM
i thought you wanted your shell painting to race it chris mmmmm ,, no rush then now eh buddy :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

deepdale11
12-11-2009, 09:37 PM
lol.....I was going to try and build it for Saturday but changed my mind BUT I still would very much like it for Saturday........pretty please!!

blitzboy
12-11-2009, 09:39 PM
will see buddy hehheehehehheehehehehe:drool:

The Doctor
12-11-2009, 10:38 PM
'fraid I can't make it to this round guys, damn it.

Anyway, that means I'll just have to extract maximum pleasure from beating Lloyd into the weeds at tomorrow night's club meeting.

dave g
12-11-2009, 11:20 PM
will there be a shop there..i need some tyres for my b4 as i havent got any :(

we might be coming down saturday.

blitzboy
12-11-2009, 11:23 PM
ring andy at pbm buddy and im sure he ll sort you out and send them with some one ,,,,

Captain-Codpiece-The-2nd
13-11-2009, 11:09 AM
Beating me into the weeds? Them there sounds like fighting words boyo....

I am wheeling out the cat tonight, and if it makes it past the magical 3 lap marker I'll show you weeds :o!

If it doesn't make it though I'll release the SC10 and drive over you as you lap me......:blush:
________
GIRLFRIEND PICTURES (http://girlfriendpics.org)

Robbiejuk
13-11-2009, 12:42 PM
I wish our members would stop bantering with each other long enough to answer questions.:lol: I missed this question due to talk of superglue and weed bashing.

Can I book in on the day?

Yes you can dave.

The Doctor
13-11-2009, 01:04 PM
Knickers? Twist? In? A? ;)

You'll just have to log on more mate. :p

Robbiejuk
13-11-2009, 01:29 PM
Well some of us don't have fridays off and are at work:lol:

Dave Dodd
13-11-2009, 01:35 PM
and some of us are on here more at work than we are at home (shhh cos of the missus;)) lol and cos we can :p

Captain-Codpiece-The-2nd
13-11-2009, 01:40 PM
That'll be me too then. I got no internet at home, hence Oople is Captain-less of an evening. :mad:

Probably a good thing..........
________
MERCURY BROUGHAM (http://www.ford-wiki.com/wiki/Mercury_Brougham)

DaveG28
13-11-2009, 04:06 PM
Is there 240v power available?

pat*1
13-11-2009, 04:17 PM
Is there 240v power available?
There are some power sockets,bring a lead if you can...

antnee
13-11-2009, 04:40 PM
will there be a shop there..i need some tyres for my b4 as i havent got any :(

we might be coming down saturday.

Speak to Kartman, he can sort something out for you

Spoolio
13-11-2009, 05:37 PM
What time is "doors open"?

I think we were the last to arrive for round 1 an rushin' about to set up knocked me karma out of kilter (says I rapidly running out of excuses for poor driving :cry:). Judging by the interest on here (posh Suvverners coming up no less :lol:) there may be space issues this time round an I don't wanna sit outside, it's cold and wet. I don't like it cold and wet.

pat*1
13-11-2009, 05:51 PM
What time is "doors open"?

I think we were the last to arrive for round 1 an rushin' about to set up knocked me karma out of kilter (says I rapidly running out of excuses for poor driving :cry:). Judging by the interest on here (posh Suvverners coming up no less :lol:) there may be space issues this time round an I don't wanna sit outside, it's cold and wet. I don't like it cold and wet.
Dont qoute me on this,but we might be pitting next door aswell.

mark christopher
13-11-2009, 07:13 PM
Dont qoute me on this,but we might be pitting next door aswell.
with the cheer leaders?

does you have a wifi link thing like worksop?

dave g
13-11-2009, 07:53 PM
can you book me and bruce in for tomorrow?

mark christopher
13-11-2009, 08:02 PM
can you book me and bruce in for tomorrow?
nice one dav/bruce, see u there! sneaky practice for weekend after ;)

dave g
13-11-2009, 08:04 PM
wont make any difference to my driving lol..if 20 yrs of it hasnt improved it then 20 mins tomorrow wont make a blind bit of difference hehe

DaveG28
13-11-2009, 08:15 PM
Right, late call but I'll deffo come down, as late as possible though so will only aim for 11. I'll do the online form now but here's my info anyway:

Dave Gibson
4wd
brca 486
2.4ghz
tp 9018211

If it's full let me know cos there's no way I'm outdoor pitting in this weather!!

If anyone can confirm they've got the details then great, like I say only aiming to arrive 11ish if that's ok?

deepdale11
13-11-2009, 08:38 PM
Hi, I am at the club now racing and have passed on your details to rob j.

Thanks

Chris

deepdale11
13-11-2009, 08:40 PM
Where is no wifi link like Worksop....sorry.

Spoolio
13-11-2009, 08:44 PM
with the cheer leaders?

does you have a wifi link thing like worksop?

That reminds me, Muzzy owes me a network cable from round 1 of the 2008 series ;). Ahh, never mind. Anyway, what time can we get in, does anybody know?

blitzboy
13-11-2009, 08:51 PM
what the crack on the pitting guys are wee pitting next door or in the hall ,,, how are we on numbers too a list would be good

deepdale11
13-11-2009, 09:24 PM
No pitting next door, doors open 9.30am

pat*1
13-11-2009, 10:54 PM
with the cheer leaders?

does you have a wifi link thing like worksop?
Lloyd is wearing his leotard tomorrow so in between races he can join the cheerleaders again..:wub

James
13-11-2009, 11:18 PM
Ill be coming again tommorrow - 4wd , as will chris bowater, 4wd also..

The Doctor
14-11-2009, 12:17 AM
Doors open 9am, racing starts about 10.30am (keeping it relaxed guys).

Unfortunately we only have use of the sports hall, hence no pitting with the Cheerleaders! So depending on numbers (we've got >30 pre-booked) you may have to budge up & get cosy with one another. :cry:

antnee
14-11-2009, 12:47 AM
Doors open 9am, racing starts about 10.30am (keeping it relaxed guys).

Unfortunately we only have use of the sports hall, hence no pitting with the Cheerleaders! So depending on numbers (we've got >30 pre-booked) you may have to budge up & get cosy with one another. :cry:

Lloyd and Mark like that kind of stuff!

Benh
14-11-2009, 01:42 AM
I may need a set of wheels - with tyres - for the SC10 tomorrow (today). Just pulled it apart to see what the problem was - stripped wheel.

I think I have "fixed" it, but if anyone is carrying a full spare set to sell (new), or has any bright ideas for bodge, that would be great. ;)

If not, i'll just stick with the 4WD.

See you in a couple of hours

DaveG28
14-11-2009, 02:57 AM
I'll be there by half 10 then, see you all in a few hours!

reg
14-11-2009, 05:03 AM
Lloyd and Mark like that kind of stuff!
dirty boy...........can someone make sure i dont just fall asleepp in the corner coz iv only had 4hours sleep:cry:

dave g
14-11-2009, 08:14 AM
any chance of getting the cheerleaders in with us then??

Dave Dodd
14-11-2009, 10:07 AM
Good Luck Team Shambles :thumbsup::thumbsup:


Mark : Wakey Wakey:lol::lol::lol:

dave g
14-11-2009, 10:13 AM
we cant make it :(

had a big problem this morning and also heard the m1 was closed so we didnt bother setting off as it was late and were 90 mins away...sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused for booking in.

dave

Robbiejuk
16-11-2009, 12:51 PM
Thanks to everyone who made, lets hope the guys who got buggered up by the M1 being shut can make it to the next round.

Cracking turn out and a good days racing by all.

Round 3 is in four weeks time so get those entries in for the next one. :D

Robbiejuk
03-12-2009, 05:10 PM
Just over a week before the next round. Time to try out the new lino!!:woot:

blitzboy
03-12-2009, 06:39 PM
god it it that time already hahahahahahaha mmmm not sure waht to run yet

Captain-Codpiece-The-2nd
04-12-2009, 02:03 PM
Buy an SC10 and come and race with the 'Duke of Shambles'!
________
Tube 8 (http://www.fucktube.com/)

reg
04-12-2009, 02:21 PM
HAY DUDE are you racing tonight:thumbsup:

Captain-Codpiece-The-2nd
04-12-2009, 02:39 PM
Hopefully yes! You missed me crashing into you? :lol: I might bring out the general.....
________
Model 48 (http://www.ford-wiki.com/wiki/Ford_Model_48)

pat*1
04-12-2009, 03:55 PM
Bloody hell LLoyd we all thought you were dead....

Captain-Codpiece-The-2nd
04-12-2009, 04:26 PM
Yeeeeeeeeeees, I might not be going tonight now afterall. Still sat at work now and not enough hours in the day to go back and get car (I forgot my pitbox in true shambolic nature). Will race down the m1 in a 'Challenge Anneka' stylee (only without the lycra all-in-one) and see what happens.
________
No2 Vaporizer (http://no2vaporizers.com)

reg
04-12-2009, 05:46 PM
i will be there but not racing,im going to dribble at Chris and his durango............im ordering mine on thursday:thumbsup:................................ ......oh lloyd pat has missed you the least you could do is make the effort to dress up for him

deepdale11
04-12-2009, 11:47 PM
hmmmmm.....not sure i want you dribbling at me??????

Captain-Codpiece-The-2nd
05-12-2009, 10:35 AM
He usually secretly dribbles whilst watching you from a distance Chris, but now he has an 'excuse' to do so in close proximity to you and in full public view :lol:
________
Vermont Marijuana Dispensaries (http://vermont.dispensaries.org/)

pat*1
05-12-2009, 11:21 AM
I think he meant dribbling at your durango?.mind that might just be another name for something else...:lol:
Had a good nights racing last night i like racing against Schumacher's as they never seem to finish a heat:p:lol::p:lol::p:lol::p:lol::p:lol:

deepdale11
05-12-2009, 12:04 PM
yes but he put at chris and durango!!! lol

reg
05-12-2009, 12:25 PM
you lot need to have more s*x with a female:confused:

Captain-Codpiece-The-2nd
05-12-2009, 12:34 PM
Ha ha that is quite simply THE BEST quote that has ever been posted on the wbmcc section. :thumbsup:
________
Extreme q (http://vaporizer.org/)

Robbiejuk
07-12-2009, 12:46 PM
Yeah apart from this is the event organiser section ;) Used for organising events for radio controlled car racing, anyone who has just started reading this thread probably thinks we are organising a gay love in on saturday.

Someone who has just booked in who is well known to you lot will be coming with a full moustache, but he isn't a member of the village people.

Captain-Codpiece-The-2nd
07-12-2009, 01:02 PM
Oh yeah. :blush: I am infact an idiot. Have the 118 guys signed up for round 3 then? Who is it Rob please tell...........

Oh and can you book me in for 2wd also please?
________
Herbal Vaporizer (http://herbalvaporizers.info)