PDA

View Full Version : One way for ZX5-FS


DanB4
02-09-2009, 10:46 AM
Hi,

I bought 2 ZX5's when I got back into 4WD.

1 x ZX5-FS used and built
1 x ZX5 std car newly built with some spares

I promptly sold on the standard car, keeping some of the spares, including 75% of the parts for making a front one-way.

Looks like I am missing a one way bearing (or possibly 2) and some other bits. Is there a parts list for building one anywhere or can someone post a picture/exploded diagram of the components and a built one-way for me to refer to?

I assume a one-way will be the same across both the ZX5 standard kit and the FS kit as the gearboxes are the same? Only the layout of the spur/cells etc is different?

Cheers,

Dan

mattb
02-09-2009, 06:58 PM
http://www.petitrc.com/setup/kyosho/SetupSheetsKyoshoLazerZX5SP.html have a look at this web page pal you can down load the manual and have a look at what you need then for the parts http://www.microtechracing.com//product_select.asp?ID=2009&Pcat=&list_type=X&Name=LAZER+ZX%2D5 try these mate they seam to be the best for zx5 spares

DanB4
02-09-2009, 07:56 PM
Cheers Matt, do you also know if the diff bevel gear is similar to any other car such as pro 4 or yok sd?

mattb
03-09-2009, 01:54 PM
no i havent got a clue mate i know if you buy the bevel gear set from kyosho you get all the gears in the 1 bag for the front and rear and the 1 way bevel

RogerM
04-09-2009, 12:00 PM
Use the Kyosho ones, very good quality and will last very well if messed properly