View Full Version : Blue AE shock collars?
MHeadling
04-09-2009, 01:18 PM
I have seen on the awesome RHR report :thumbsup: that Craggey and Lee Martin are running some nice blue shock collars.
I have one set of Trinity blue collars on my B4 but fancy a set for the B44
Are these an AE part?
Are they Trishbits parts?
Do losi collars have the same thread/fit AE shocks?
_sleigh_
04-09-2009, 01:25 PM
They're Yokomo shocks on most of the AE team cars, so not sure if you can shoe-horn the Yok shock collars onto AE shocks??
jimmy
04-09-2009, 01:31 PM
Yeah these are Yokomo dampers that the team are using. Apparently the latest AE dampers spit out their seals too easily - possibly a manufacturing fault. I beleive they're waiting for new versions.
c0sie
04-09-2009, 01:41 PM
"latest AE dampers"
Would that be a new shock from AE, or just the new batch of the current AE shocks??
And which Yoke are they taking the shocks from??
Ta :)
_sleigh_
04-09-2009, 01:47 PM
The "latest" Jimmy referred to are just a recent batch from AE. They seem to pop the seals on heavy landings.
As for the Yok shocks, I'm pretty sure they're straight from the B-Max.
c0sie
04-09-2009, 01:52 PM
Cheers Phil :)
jono83
04-09-2009, 04:32 PM
They're Yokomo shocks on most of the AE team cars, so not sure if you can shoe-horn the Yok shock collars onto AE shocks??
I doubt it as the yok the shocks are metric and the ae ones are imperial.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.