PDA

View Full Version : worksop sc10??


mark christopher
07-09-2009, 07:04 PM
anyone up for it if mark will allow a heat?

Spoolio
07-09-2009, 07:43 PM
Yes, definately - even if I can't get I'll conscript someone to throw mine round. Would be brilliant to see them on a proper big track with some decent jumps (and the side benefit of no wind to get under the shell), bring it on Mark pleeeeeeeeez :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:. Would be good if they could go on at lunchtime, I really missed the free period last year but I appreciate it did get really busy.

poopers
07-09-2009, 09:46 PM
I’d love to race short course trucks, when would this be if it were to happen? Would it be just SC10s or can slashes play?

mark christopher
08-09-2009, 08:34 PM
right had confermation that anyone with an sc10 attending the worksop off road masters meetings CAN run thier trucks between the last qualification run and finals, when Mark asked for the track to be clearerd there off.

no numbers,no timing no limits on amount of cars just one mass race!! so if you have one bring it along!!

super__dan
08-09-2009, 09:24 PM
Can we run normal trucks too?

mark christopher
09-09-2009, 08:52 AM
dont see why not if you fit bald tyres?

ben
09-09-2009, 11:21 AM
This is going to be fun!!!! :thumbsup:

super__dan
09-09-2009, 12:10 PM
dont see why not if you fit bald tyres?

Can't afford to run anything else ;)

peetbee
09-09-2009, 12:30 PM
Can we run normal trucks too?
Is the X60 normal? Still, I suppose being an A finalist must change your perception!! ;)

super__dan
09-09-2009, 03:26 PM
Lol, you know what I meant though ;)