View Full Version : b4 some front and rear arms
b4 rules
13-09-2009, 07:19 PM
need some front and rear arms alloy or carbon
jameswilkinson7
13-09-2009, 07:21 PM
Carbon:thumbsup:
bodgit
13-09-2009, 07:31 PM
nip front A-arms carbon 9579 £8.00
nip rear A arms carbon 9583 £8.00
posted 1st class rec
jameswilkinson7
13-09-2009, 07:37 PM
nip front A-arms carbon 9579 £8.00
nip rear A arms carbon 9583 £8.00
posted 1st class rec
Good price:thumbsup:
suparajicon
13-09-2009, 07:46 PM
http://gpmracing.com.hk/catalog/main.php?cPath=1_10_77_79
http://www.rcmart.com/catalog/associated-b4t4-c-595_747_570.html?manufacturers_id=123&sort=1a
May I ask why do you want carbon( carbon fibre I guess, as those that come with the B4 FT kit are made carbon) or aluminium?
jameswilkinson7
13-09-2009, 08:21 PM
http://gpmracing.com.hk/catalog/main.php?cPath=1_10_77_79
http://www.rcmart.com/catalog/associated-b4t4-c-595_747_570.html?manufacturers_id=123&sort=1a
May I ask why do you want carbon( carbon fibre I guess, as those that come with the B4 FT kit are made carbon) or aluminium?
Alloy wishbones put stresses on other components in crashes... Break bulk heads.... Then if you get an alloy bulk head you will risk breaking the Chassis.... I Personaly like to keep things as per the design. Thats just my opinion... Sometimes Im wrong:woot:
suparajicon
14-09-2009, 02:44 PM
Alloy wishbones put stresses on other components in crashes... Break bulk heads.... Then if you get an alloy bulk head you will risk breaking the Chassis.... I Personaly like to keep things as per the design. Thats just my opinion... Sometimes Im wrong:woot:
x1 I use 'standard' parts
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.