PDA

View Full Version : XX4 belts


SHY
18-09-2009, 09:51 AM
Just a small question: Can I use the middle blue belt as a front belt (which is green)?

The size seems to be the same. What's the real difference?

Belsten
18-09-2009, 09:58 AM
yes they are the same size :thumbsup:

Migs
18-09-2009, 09:59 AM
yes you can, theres no problem with doing that, the blue belt is the street weapon one, green is the XX4 one, theres not much difference between the two, the general thought was that the blue ones were a little stronger

Stu
18-09-2009, 10:12 AM
the general thought was that the blue ones were a little stronger
?

I was under the impression that green is the preferred belt for both mid & front.

I never run the blue belt, always fit the green.

ashleyb4
18-09-2009, 10:55 AM
Im with stu i run green all round and always have.

A