View Full Version : Durango Vid, with X6
MHeadling
18-09-2009, 11:16 AM
Just having a look on Durango website, must stop, want to buy one!:drool:
Good little vid: Funky music! Cool track, if I win the lottery I will be having a track like this in my grounds!
http://www.youtube.com/user/WatchTeamDurango#play/all/favorites-all/0/gqyR-ayV5Sk
c0sie
18-09-2009, 11:33 AM
Wow, that video reminds me of my rallycross racing days :)
Great track, goes to show how important PDA is as far as indoor clay tracks in the UK :)
Is that Yatabe??
MattADH
18-09-2009, 11:50 AM
Wow, that video reminds me of my rallycross racing days :)
Great track, goes to show how important PDA is as far as indoor clay tracks in the UK :)
Is that Yatabe??
No its not Yatabe.
wezzer
18-09-2009, 11:58 AM
tracks ok
seen better though lol
pda is VERY important to the r/c racing in the UK, the 1st permanent indoor clay track !!!! awesome,
c0sie
18-09-2009, 12:00 PM
We need someone to take a DEX to PDA and then take a video of it :D
GRIFF55
18-09-2009, 12:10 PM
that could be done;)
Gonky
18-09-2009, 12:11 PM
No its not Yatabe.
Video is named yatabe090913 so i'd guess it is
Ben Turner
18-09-2009, 12:43 PM
Kugeldifferential Lmao, I want one :woot:
lochness42
18-09-2009, 01:30 PM
Kugeldifferential Lmao, I want one :woot:
Why would you want balldiff? :lol:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.