PDA

View Full Version : Rammstein


Hog
18-09-2009, 03:11 PM
Anyone seen their new video "Pussy"? :wtf:

Can't believe they've been allowed to make such a video - it's basically a porn flick! I was shocked lol.

Not exactly one of their best songs either, not compared to "Du Hast".

footey
18-09-2009, 03:21 PM
only listened to 1 of there songs and it is good { FUER FUIR } if thats spelt right it is out of the XXX film iit wont let me watch that pussy on utube

Benh
18-09-2009, 04:00 PM
Can't find an uncensored versions. Any links?

Snow White in Sonne, that's my pick:)

jhammond
18-09-2009, 04:15 PM
DELETED

westie
18-09-2009, 04:26 PM
Looks good to me :thumbsup:

MikePimlott
18-09-2009, 04:37 PM
Anyone ever tried translating the lyrics from the song "Mutter" :confused:

tjf
18-09-2009, 06:19 PM
I've been a Rammstein fan for many years I think they are excellent.

If you want lyrics try www.herzeleid.com (http://www.herzeleid.com)

lochness42
18-09-2009, 06:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bW03c4Vmr0k
As I have seen this their live performance long time ago, nothing could surprise me now :D