PDA

View Full Version : Bart Van Echelpoel wins Belgian/(Dutch) Nationals !!!


Cooper
28-09-2009, 07:52 AM
It's official now, Bart already was certain of his title but now the season has finished so it's official this time!

Team Xtreme has his National win for 2009!

It all begun egg-zactly (lol) 1 year ago when I let bart drive my X11 last year at the last national after the race. He was sooo pleased with the handling he decided he also wanted to give it a try.
'cause I am much more of a photographer and less of a racer + I mainly drive 2wd, I encouraged Xtreme to switch my sponsorship to Bart. A good decision! Bart progressed ALOT and learned to control his nerves, the car and to drive electric again...

He is now awarded with a very well deserved win!

Congratulations Bart (aka phoenix aka the man who writes funny english)


Photo's will follow asap :)

stefke
28-09-2009, 09:13 AM
He's my very worthy successor !
He put a lot of effort into it and drove excellent and flawless this season.

Congratulations again Bart ! I only hope I can make it difficult for you next year to renew your title. :thumbsup:

niggs98
28-09-2009, 02:51 PM
congratulations bart. you can tell me all about it on sat when you come over

spenner
28-09-2009, 03:19 PM
Well done Bart Man.... See you at the weekend!!

KevLee
28-09-2009, 06:17 PM
Well done Bart! :thumbsup:

I won't be there this weekend but have fun at EPR!

feniks
29-09-2009, 07:51 PM
thanks to you all.
and will see you john and nathan.(have a suprise for you john)
as for kevin , stil am driving the almost exact setup as on the euro's
thanks too the team for hints and trix .
love you all XXX :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::p:p:p:p:p:p

Lowie
06-10-2009, 09:12 PM
just found a youtube movie of one of the finales.
bart's Pred is blue-silver with an orange nose-wing.
Bart started from P1, dropped back to second place and hunted Wesley down, finale overtaking the guy and taking a lead.
Bart wins, Wesley becomes second.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLlIYgzF3oM

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zLlIYgzF3oM&hl=nl&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zLlIYgzF3oM&hl=nl&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

note! Wesley is a 10-yr old boy!