PDA

View Full Version : A Step Closer


ashleyb4
02-10-2009, 05:36 PM
Today i got a step closer to being able to drive passed my theory with full marks. I didnt think i was going to pass as i had only really revised this morning for about an hour. But i did i was so chuffed when he told me :)

A

stical
02-10-2009, 05:55 PM
Congratulations Ashley

neiloliver
02-10-2009, 05:58 PM
Well done Ash!:thumbsup:

ben
02-10-2009, 06:00 PM
Congrats ash.. got mine monday :cry:

stegger
02-10-2009, 07:06 PM
Congrats ash.. got mine monday :cry:
OH the pressure on you benny boy :woot::p:p

daz
02-10-2009, 07:17 PM
I think Oople should be renamed 'The secret diary of Ashley Williams':thumbsup:

ashleyb4
02-10-2009, 08:36 PM
dear diary:

Today i ate a cheese sandwich

A

MatJohnson
03-10-2009, 08:56 AM
Nice one, I passed 2 of the and got paid £100 quid for doing so (by DVLA, they marked a question wrong when it won't) :)