View Full Version : Replacement XX-4 one way pulley
pugboy
08-10-2009, 03:19 PM
I bought a used xx-4 which came with a front 1-way (blue alloy) but the pulley is a bit worn from where I snapped a belt. Anyway, I know it's not a Losi part and reading round people say the 1-ways were made by DC racing or Lesro (?) or Apex. I've tried looking and can't find anyone listing spare pullies, or even the 1-way at all.
Does anybody know where I may be able to source a replacement pulley, it's only the plastic part I need?
Any help most appreciated.
Chris
caciqueconnection
26-10-2009, 12:18 AM
Tomorrow when I can take the oneway from my 1/1 car I'll make the test. Hope enough fast.
Count the number of teeth maybe x_factory pulley
GRIFF55
29-10-2009, 09:36 AM
i think rw have them, fire them an email:thumbsup:
pugboy
29-10-2009, 11:04 AM
Cheers guys for the suggestions, I'll give RW a try. :thumbsup:
caciqueconnection
30-10-2009, 08:49 AM
Losi original one is a perfect match. Actually is the one I've fitted in my OW
Excuse the delay, tons of job this week :cry:
pugboy
13-11-2009, 04:07 PM
i think rw have them, fire them an email:thumbsup:
Thanks Andy, I emailed Neil at RW and he sorted me out with one. Thanks for your advice both of you. :D
GRIFF55
13-11-2009, 04:25 PM
No worries, glad to help;) (hope you didn't buy them all, as i need one:lol:)
pugboy
14-11-2009, 08:57 AM
No worries, glad to help;) (hope you didn't buy them all, as i need one:lol:)
Last one, yours for £50! ;)
mikeyscott
14-11-2009, 09:05 AM
Thanks Andy, I emailed Neil at RW and he sorted me out with one. Thanks for your advice both of you. :D
Neil to the rescue again :D
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.