View Full Version : B4 ball stud replacement question....
pete2222
08-10-2009, 09:29 PM
Can anyome advise me where I can buy a replacement long 4-40 ball stud for the rear of my B4 (part 6273). I have tried looking for this, but can't seem to find a source.
Thanks for your help
sosidge
08-10-2009, 10:48 PM
Microtech Racing appear to have them.
pete2222
09-10-2009, 11:43 AM
Microtech Racing appear to have them.
Thanks for your help. Do you mind posting the link as I am still struggling to find the right one on that site.:confused:
ashleyb4
09-10-2009, 11:53 AM
Pete if you have snapped it you might want to look into a stronger replacment such as a titanium version when i used to have my b4 I snapped 3 rear ball studs so i replaced them with titanium versions with no problems at all.
I use losi titanium .388 part number A9947 avaliable from DMS racing just type the part number in the search...
http://www.dms-racing.com/
A
sosidge
09-10-2009, 12:53 PM
Thanks for your help. Do you mind posting the link as I am still struggling to find the right one on that site.:confused:
Just put the part number in the search box.
ryan_93
09-10-2009, 04:49 PM
i am using losi ball studs in my b4 and they do the job :thumbsup:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.