PDA

View Full Version : 2009 Team Modifications Guide


nikos2002
11-10-2009, 02:29 PM
With the help of Kevin Lee, I made a guide to show the modifications made to the X11 '08 during the year by team drivers.

The guide is posted on the-pred.co.uk website in the Downloads section under 2009 Team Modifications.

http://www.the-pred.co.uk/index.php?ind=downloads&op=section_view&idev=3

These modifcations helped keep the Predators on top of their game throughout the 2009 racing season with Top 10 results in all but 1 round of the BRCA National Series, a Top Qualifying Postion for Kevin Lee at Stotfold and top 20 results for several at the European Championships.

The information here is just a condensed version of the information on the forums here at oOple and the-pred site with some pictures and descriptions attached. As well as the set up used by Kevin and most of the team drivers throughout the season as a base line to work from.

Sorry, I wanted to post it here, but the size was too large.

Continued success to everyone with the car - hope this helps some ands shows new owners what other have been doing.

Stu
11-10-2009, 03:34 PM
That's great - the pictures really tell the tale well.

Tom3012
11-10-2009, 03:52 PM
Great little guide you've made there :thumbsup:

KevLee
12-10-2009, 05:27 PM
Good Job Nick, I'm sure people will find it useful! :thumbsup:

andys
12-10-2009, 05:38 PM
Cheers chaps, really usefull info. Only wish I'd read it before I put the car together !

Bungleaio
12-10-2009, 06:23 PM
Great stuff thanks for going to the effort to put that together. I've done most of the mods and they definitely make a difference. I didn't know about the mod to increase the amount of lock so I'll try that soon.