View Full Version : ZX5 Rear Shocks
mjt73
12-10-2009, 12:40 PM
I wonder if anyone can tell me if there is any difference on car handling if the zx5 sp rear shocks are mounted like the fs version (ie in front of driveshafts not behind
cheers:bored:
jim76
12-10-2009, 02:03 PM
you probably won't notice a huge difference. A lot of CAT owners are moving their shocks to the rear to get the weight a little further back and calm the back end down over bumpy sections.
By moving the shocks to the front of the wishbone you will have the opposite effect, moving the weight forward slightly, it might possibly unsettle the back end slightly through bumpy sections.
Best bet is give it a try and see if you can notice any siginificant change yourself
mjt73
12-10-2009, 02:40 PM
ok thanks for that wil try it and see what happens
RogerM
14-10-2009, 10:08 AM
I run my rear shocks behind the wishbones on my FS.
This question gets asked alot and I always state that IMHO they should be behind the wishbones
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.